Pratigya

Shantiji replies to both me and Mitaly!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovekriyan

i think he means he cnt tell the new time slot

The question was is there change in the time slot in the show and he sed NO so i think we shud believe him as he is part of the show and wont lie about it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shantiji replies to both me and Mitaly!! (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanudrashti

IF-Rockerz

tanudrashti

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing yaar,even i saw the promo without anytime slot.I think we have to wait till confirmation from channel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2011

Thanks for sharing yaar,even i saw the promo without anytime slot.I think we have to wait till confirmation from channel.

I think everyone shud just believe him as he will never give wrong new or lie about anything to the fans of the show.Big smile Im a bit relieved now so can look forward to tonights episode!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
I think we sholud beieive shantijiSmileI don't believe TB.because many times i see that TB news becomes false.btw hope for the best.me 100% confident that mkap won't be afternoon slot.so guys chill and get ready for todays kriya scneWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mo710Veena.Sriyya6

lovekriyan

Goldie

lovekriyan

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

The question was is there change in the time slot in the show and he sed NO so i think we shud believe him as he is part of the show and wont lie about it.

ther wer 2 questions...first wether change is der...2nd wat is the new time slot...so wat if he answered the 2nd...just my POV...

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevuDivya

Here is the promo link of Ruk Jaana Nahi...but didnt show time...

Thanks for the link...no timings shown..let's see..Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny-riyya6

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

ther wer 2 questions...first wether change is der...2nd wat is the new time slot...so wat if he answered the 2nd...just my POV...

Yeah and he answered both of them with the answer NO! So im a bit relieved now! Look forward to a KriYa scene today!

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Then he should have said I can't tell..or else...not reply only...ConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanamriyya6

Post Reply New Post

Go to top