Dekha Ek Khwaab

what u think?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
guys what u think Moniya k baba kaya chupa rahe hai?kaya hai uska sach?ye to pata chal raha hai uske bhv se k baba kuch chupa rahe hai par kaya?Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam_KaShianwadi..doll-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what u think?" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sam_KaShian

IF-Dazzler

Sam_KaShian

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
i was wondering about that only!but i am really confused!Confused
is he afraid that moniya's secret will be out??but how come everyone on the street will know him and moniya's story??LOL

I really can't think of anything...at least not logicalLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..doll-Priya01

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Yeh am wondering the same aswell what could he be hiding eagerlyy waiting for it to reveled yaar!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam_KaShian-Priya01

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I think he was unaware that Rajmata Family is in Mumbai otherwise he would never come there and that why he wants to shift to another city.  He is running from his past.  I guess he was working for Rajmata and may be he kidnapped Monya and behind this there is a huge secret.  Anyway I hope this secret will be revealed soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam_KaShian

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
or may b guys Rajmata had a daughter n Moniyas baba marry her n Moniya is their daughter...n Rajmata's son hate his sis n want to kill all of them bcoz his sis is the choosen for Taj...n he want to b a king...Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.