Music Corner

NEW Members Introduce Yourselves here!!! (Page 151)

Post Reply New Post

Page 151 of 157

Asharkibiwi

Coolbie

Asharkibiwi

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Mariyam here . I love to here romantic songs , lovs d songs f shreya ghoshal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW Members Introduce Yourselves here!!! (Page 151)" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Asharkibiwi

Coolbie

Asharkibiwi

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Mariyam here . I love to hear romantic songs , lovs d songs f shreya ghoshal

kamalini123

IF-Rockerz

kamalini123

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
hi 
 this is Komal here!Smile
I love listening to songs
 Oldie , Newbie all sorts of song.
 Like semi-classical, movie, modern rock , good tune  and I am there!
Hug
 Love u all!

akaram78

Groupbie

akaram78

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
hi
i m priyankka
i love romantic melody ARR is my fav music director

akaram78

Groupbie

akaram78

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
:

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Hey guys my name is Nikki, I'm 15 years old and I live in the UK. :)
I'm currently active on the Qubool Hai, D3, Saraswatichandra, Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai and Arjun forums but I also love DMG. :D
I love listening to music, to be fair i listen to music everyday and i don't think there has been a day in the last few years where i haven't listened to music. I could probably live without my phone and laptop but i HAVE to listen to music. :P
There isn't a single genre I like, I love listening to Indian songs, mainly Hindi and sometimes some punjabi, I also like old hindi songs and new I'm not too fussy. My favourite indian singers include Atif Aslam, Sonu Nigam, Shankar Mahadevan, Arijit Singh, Mika Singh, Mohit Chauhan, Adnan Sami, and many more. You probably realised that there aren't any female singers, I do like their voices but I guess I'm more into the voice of male singers as there is this power in them :P
I also love English music, obviously :P, like I said before there isn't a particular genre but I don't follow the charts completely because there are more songs than the ones that come in the charts and some in my opinion are way better than the ones in the charts. I like pop, R&B, Alternative - not really into heavy metal completely and a bit of country.
I prefer acoustic versions as I think the voice of the singer is projected more and well you can actually hear their voices.
Some artists that I like include 1D, The Wanted, Ed Sheeran, Take That, Paramore, Bastille, Snow Patrol, Coldplay, Rihanna, Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars, Kelly Clarkson, OneRepublic, B.o.B, Christina Aguilera, The Black Eyed Peas, Eminem, Jason Mraz, The Kooks, Maroon 5, Backstreet Boys, Busted, Drake, The Script, and lots more :D

OneBomb

OneBomb

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Hi we're new, hope your all well :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/OneBombMusic/videos

soken

soken

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
hello my name is soken and i listen to hip hop and jazz records plus whatever remixes I hear haha.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top