Mariyam here . I love to hear romantic songs , lovs d songs f shreya ghoshal
kamalini123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi 
 this is Komal here!😊
I love listening to songs
 Oldie , Newbie all sorts of song.
 Like semi-classical, movie, modern rock , good tune  and I am there!
🤗
 Love u all!

akaram78 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi
i m priyankka
i love romantic melody ARR is my fav music director
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys my name is Nikki, I'm 15 years old and I live in the UK. :)
I'm currently active on the Qubool Hai, D3, Saraswatichandra, Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai and Arjun forums but I also love DMG. :D
I love listening to music, to be fair i listen to music everyday and i don't think there has been a day in the last few years where i haven't listened to music. I could probably live without my phone and laptop but i HAVE to listen to music. :P
There isn't a single genre I like, I love listening to Indian songs, mainly Hindi and sometimes some punjabi, I also like old hindi songs and new I'm not too fussy. My favourite indian singers include Atif Aslam, Sonu Nigam, Shankar Mahadevan, Arijit Singh, Mika Singh, Mohit Chauhan, Adnan Sami, and many more. You probably realised that there aren't any female singers, I do like their voices but I guess I'm more into the voice of male singers as there is this power in them :P
I also love English music, obviously :P, like I said before there isn't a particular genre but I don't follow the charts completely because there are more songs than the ones that come in the charts and some in my opinion are way better than the ones in the charts. I like pop, R&B, Alternative - not really into heavy metal completely and a bit of country.
I prefer acoustic versions as I think the voice of the singer is projected more and well you can actually hear their voices.
Some artists that I like include 1D, The Wanted, Ed Sheeran, Take That, Paramore, Bastille, Snow Patrol, Coldplay, Rihanna, Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars, Kelly Clarkson, OneRepublic, B.o.B, Christina Aguilera, The Black Eyed Peas, Eminem, Jason Mraz, The Kooks, Maroon 5, Backstreet Boys, Busted, Drake, The Script, and lots more :D
OneBomb thumbnail
Hi we're new, hope your all well :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/OneBombMusic/videos
soken thumbnail
hello my name is soken and i listen to hip hop and jazz records plus whatever remixes I hear haha.
aakanshya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi, i m aakanshya, and 4rm pak and loved the b'wood music
Josmi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi, i am josmi.i m from india.i like music.
azhar4 thumbnail
iam azhar . ilove romantic songs