Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Tussi to top ho, is ghar di hope ho- chachi :P (Page 3)

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

Geez I love Virat and his chachi's relationship! They're so cute LOL Both the chachis in the show are adorable

Haha ya, they're really cute and their relationship is different and fun! <3

So true, both the chachis are adorable! :D

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VirManandJeeVi

I love her too! and I love her relationship with Virat...how he compliments her everyday and she cares for him!! It is sooo cute! Hug

So true, they both know what will make the other one happy- it's really cute! <3
Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rev4eva

Totally love it when she says her fav line for Virat... Her love for Virat was so genuine, simply loved her expression when she heard Virat singing. Kadambari chachi rocks and her sense of comedy is very entertainingClap

Agree. :) Her love for Virat is so genuine and her expression when she heard Virat sing was indeed very heart touching! Haha her comedy- a filmy buff! LOL

Love her! <3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index