Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Tussi to top ho, is ghar di hope ho- chachi :P (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Misha-

I meant Vanshika's happiness as mother was obvious but Kaddu's was diff (I don't know how to explainTongue)

Oh ya, I get you now and true, her happiness was indeed different. I mean if I was in Virat's place, my mum would definitely be happy but I don't personally think or expect my own chachi to be as happy as Kadamri is for Virat. I think that's what you're trying to say- I do get you but I just can't put it in words just like you lol. But that's a good and valid point! :D

P.S- Like the nickname Kaddu! LOL Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoSoul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tussi to top ho, is ghar di hope ho- chachi :P (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
she is the best ! i love her soo much! esp her relationship w. Virat

Bazingaa

Hesperus

Goldie

Hesperus

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I love that line LOL And Virat-Kadambri's relationship is so cute Day Dreaming Kadambri may talk a bit too much, but she seems to udnerstand Virat to a certan point and I like the fact that she loves his singing! Day Dreaming During the whole Mehndi-function I started to like Chachi even more and Chachu, too! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BazingaaChocoSoul

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Geez I love Virat and his chachi's relationship! They're so cute LOL Both the chachis in the show are adorable

Bazingaa

VirManandJeeVi

VirManandJeeVi

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
I love her too! and I love her relationship with Virat...how he compliments her everyday and she cares for him!! It is sooo cute! Hug

Bazingaa

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Totally love it when she says her fav line for Virat... Her love for Virat was so genuine, simply loved her expression when she heard Virat singing. Kadambari chachi rocks and her sense of comedy is very entertainingClap

Bazingaa

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AquaBluez17

she is the best ! i love her soo much! esp her relationship w. Virat

So true, I love it too! <3 

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hesperus

I love that line LOL And Virat-Kadambri's relationship is so cute Day Dreaming Kadambri may talk a bit too much, but she seems to udnerstand Virat to a certan point and I like the fact that she loves his singing! Day Dreaming During the whole Mehndi-function I started to like Chachi even more and Chachu, too! Embarrassed

It really is cute- I love watching their scenes! :D 

@Bold: Word! Agree with it totally! :)

Ya, this mehndi function is what made me like chachi and chachu even more too! :D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.