Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Hey! <3

Don't you all love the way chachi says to Virat "Tussi to top ho, is ghar di hope ho"?LOL

I absolutely adore it and the way she says it adds more fun to it. Along with Jeevika-Manvi's chachi, I love Viren-Virat's chachi too, in fact , I like her more than Jeevika-Manvi's at the moment haha. ;P

Chachi and her love for Virat's singing. Embarrassed

And she seems to be a big fan of Virat's singing. She mentioned it first when telling Viren-virat about Manvi's performance and when she said "aur koi kare na kare, main aapki singing bohot miss karti hun" , it was so genuine and I could tell she really wants Virat to start it again. Then in yesterday's episode when Virat was singing and she said to Vanshika that Virat's voice still has that magic which existed ages ago when he used to sing, she seemed so happy that Virat was singing again ( of course Vanshika did too but this is a chachi appreciation topic lol) and when Virat finished, sh wiped off her tears, ahhh, that scene touched my heart- that little gesture showed so much- she really was shocked, happy, delighted, relieved and ecstatic that Virat sang again- she wanted him to and yesterday- after ages she could finally hear his voice and her delight could be seen in her tears- tears of joy.

I love Kadambri chachi! Hug Embarrassed LOL

Share your views! :D

Love,
Yashika Hug

Edited by kasharti1 - 24 November 2011 at 6:20am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Leena902cute4u_22VirManandJeeVishiningstarzNupsdipsHesperuswadi..dollashred12manasi_31AquaBluez17The007ShivaniChocoSoul.Dulcetrelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tussi to top ho, is ghar di hope ho- chachi :P" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
i love her,.kadambari chachi is tooo sweet!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22Bazingaa

Nupsdips

Nupsdips

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Ha ha LOL..Even i love this dialouge and the way she says itSmile..And i  adore Virat and chachi's relation..They know each other so well..I mean Chachi is so caring and concerned about his singing and stuff..While Virat always knows how and when to praise her(Madhuri DixitWink)..They get along so well..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22Bazingaa

ChocoSoul

IF-Sizzlerz

ChocoSoul

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Viraat & chachi's relation is too sweetSmile

I loved the way she said only Viraat knows how to praise herEmbarrassed She was extremely happy Viraat singing, and somewhere I felt it was way more than Vanshika's hapinessSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leena902cute4u_22Bazingaa

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi202

i love her,.kadambari chachi is tooo sweet!

She really is! I love her too! :D

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nupsdips

Ha ha LOL..Even i love this dialouge and the way she says itSmile..And i  adore Virat and chachi's relation..They know each other so well..I mean Chachi is so caring and concerned about his singing and stuff..While Virat always knows how and when to praise her(Madhuri DixitWink)..They get along so well..

So true, I adore their relationship as well! <3

Omg true, Virat is the only one who praises her at the right time with the right thing! LOL

They really do, love them lol! <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdips

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Misha-

I loved the way she said only Viraat knows how to praise herEmbarrassed She was extremely happy Viraat singing, and somewhere I felt it was way more than Vanshika's hapinessSmile

It really is. :)

Haha true, Virat is the only one who knows how to praise her. ;) 
She really was, and ya, I can't say more than Vanshika's happiness as Vanshika is his mother, after all but she was eaually happy! :)

ChocoSoul

ChocoSoul

IF-Sizzlerz

ChocoSoul

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

Originally posted by -Misha-

It really is. :)

Haha true, Virat is the only one who knows how to praise her. ;) 
She really was, and ya, I can't say more than Vanshika's happiness as Vanshika is his mother, after all but she was eaually happy! :)
I meant Vanshika's happiness as mother was obvious but Kaddu's was diff (I don't know how to explainTongue)

Bazingaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.