Uttaran

who all will stop watching UT if RD quits?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I will stop watching if she leaves she is really good actress

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mumoos.lovelylotus.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who all will stop watching UT if RD quits?? (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bella.

IF-Dazzler

Bella.

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

LOLi might start watching it regularly if she quits LOL

Same here..but no replacement just kill tapasya's charcter in the show...RD can try some thing new if she gets...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fall06veerich23Riyacuteraju_skytiny15

Niha_Baishya

Niha_Baishya

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lemna_02

Same here..but no replacement just kill tapasya's charcter in the show...RD can try some thing new if she gets...

Yes that would be great and it wil be more good if she dies on a good note like asking forgiveness for her acts as well as forgiving others for whom according to her not us she is like this. Moreover without her the show loss some extent of negativity . But she is a good actress but her character in the show is too childish. Whenever i watch i always think arre baba just overcome all your negativity and complains . Wohi ghisa pita dekh dekh kar bore ho gayee thi abhi kuch alag hoga kyunki ek character jo lead hero ya heroine bhi nehin jane se kuch jyaada farak nahin parta.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veerich23mahmansmatiny15

Mumoos

Groupbie

Mumoos

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Agreed NO TAPS NO UTTARAN for us...
Broken Heart
who'll watch the crap anyways..

i used to watch only for taps... i used to change channels when she's not on screen :)))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

Niha_Baishya

Niha_Baishya

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
The news regarding trouble in their marriage hope is just rumour . Media spreads false news just for publicity. There is up and down in every marriage and how they handle it , it is upto them as they are quit mature . Why to poke our nose in others personal life  if they are happy with each other its good and if not then fine they will try to solve it.
Regarding the serial it will go on as usual without any effect because the need of a particular character changes according to story line.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I would like to see ich ask forgiveness to taps for bf drama in her house n in hotel, also thank taps for making her friend in childhood with which she gained alot on taps expense before rashmi leaves itself not with replacement but even if its l8r also its ok but it looks better this way Big smile

Ut is story of 2girls lives, ich n taps so definetely taps ckt will remain otherwise it makes no sense of ut serial itself! Or else they will shelf the show itself may b! Lol they might show jigri dosti of tapki(taps ichki) again with replacement i think! Silly

Good for rashmi, she will shine beyond ut too as she is better than even nandish too in the couple at acting! Rest of Ut cast can do same old acting! Tongue

Edited by OMG1nitya - 24 November 2011 at 10:42pm

AlwaysHisJaanrasyafan

Riyacute

Riyacute

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

It is really good news that Rashmi quitting UT. I can watch UT without switching channels.  I hope it is not a rumour for the sake of rankings.

It also Wonderful News since with Taps leaving UT all the inhuman comments and postings from her follwers will also go from UT forum.    

Bella.tiny15

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged

i second you LOLcvs should kill tappu's character and also nani then introduce new villians in the show ..now we are fed up with these two Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSnowmanraju_skytiny15intruderfast

Post Reply New Post

Go to top