Uttaran

who all will stop watching UT if RD quits??

mikku87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i am going to quit the serial  for sure if she quits ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
happy...i am really happy...
so that i can quit watching this crap serial
actually i started seeing the serial only bcoz of her...
i was not a viewer of ut from the starting ..one day i came across it wen i changed channel and was glued to it due to RD...then i watched the previous episodes and became a regular viewer of uttaran...i found her character very near to reality than other characters and she did justice to her role...i

n my opinion its due to the onscreen personalities we get glued to a serial not the story ...for seeing them onscreen we see the serial .otherwise it should have a very strong and interesting storyline(which most of the serials don't have other than their drag fest after a few months of good story)

so now i can get rid of the habit of seeing this  serial once she quits...😊😊😊

hey guys..this is my personal opinion k...how many of you will quit this serial once she quits???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†i might start watching it regularly if she quits πŸ˜†
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i think she shud be shown dead and her death shoud be promoted highly...like Iccha killing Tappu through Gun ...
It will be better if the character of tappu dies in the show...as it is most insane character in the show...
scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Voldermoth

It will be better if the character of tappu dies in the show...as it is most insane character in the show...

she isn't insane actually.. 
she is Foolish to the extent of insanity. πŸ˜Š
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 If tapu quits what is there to watch in Uttaran πŸ₯±
without the main lead creating all the dramaπŸ˜†
Dekhne wali baat yeh hogi next who will quit first,
uttaran or it's remaining viewers who might quit it out of bordom πŸ₯± πŸ₯±
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even if rashmi quits i think taps ckt might conti with replacement πŸ˜•

But it wont have the same presence rashmi has n same level of acting so it wint b worth a watch too, all the chkts who dunno to act will start telling big big dialogues to bore us! πŸ₯±
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I will stop watching if she leaves she is really good actress
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

πŸ˜†i might start watching it regularly if she quits πŸ˜†

Same here..but no replacement just kill tapasya's charcter in the show...RD can try some thing new if she gets...
Niha_Baishya thumbnail
Originally posted by: lemna_02

Same here..but no replacement just kill tapasya's charcter in the show...RD can try some thing new if she gets...

Yes that would be great and it wil be more good if she dies on a good note like asking forgiveness for her acts as well as forgiving others for whom according to her not us she is like this. Moreover without her the show loss some extent of negativity . But she is a good actress but her character in the show is too childish. Whenever i watch i always think arre baba just overcome all your negativity and complains . Wohi ghisa pita dekh dekh kar bore ho gayee thi abhi kuch alag hoga kyunki ek character jo lead hero ya heroine bhi nehin jane se kuch jyaada farak nahin parta.