India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Relax!

fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Okay i've seen people panic over Jassi forgiving Purab and roaming around with him so happily while Arman is suffering so much.(Or maybe i am the only one who's in panic and fumes whenever see purab and jassi together, hehe)  there's an explanation for all that.. well see Jassi can forgive Purab that easily because whatever he did she doesn't really care, I mean of course she was hurt but because she does not have any romantic feelings for him so she can just forget about all that and move on, it happened and she does not even recall that time anymore. But because she loves Arman so she gets hurt when Arman do something bad. We dont get mad or stay mad for long at strangers or people we really dont care about.
I guess im just making my self feel better, help me out people..
(And by the way no offense to purab fans, hehe dont want to creat another argument which is happening alot these days)

madhuri Groupbie
madhuri
madhuri

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 1:29am | IP Logged
no fairy_tale, you're not the only one in a panic, i've been going crazy the past few weeks worrying about what's going to happen. and each time i see purab with jassi, my bp shoots up!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top