Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

   

ASR BASHERS ENJOY THIS... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Joined: 16 May 2011

Posts: 12099

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shann20

Originally posted by Ankifan

Beautiful VMHug, Much needed for me after reading the bashOuch, thanks for making my mood chang LOL 
And lol, let what ever ASR do, unless few wanto c the good him and acknowledge it things wont change, they will land hating him no matter what. Who ever tried to understand the characterization dnt land up bashing thats itLOL. We need to get immune to the bashing and ignore themLOL  
this is my last attempt ...LOLdidnt know there r too many feminists in hereLOLalong with bachas who always want a lovely fairytaleLOL
Thats gudLOL the day i read someone saying they wanted ASR to become road side romeo for kushi, that was it for meLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nithi-shena07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASR BASHERS ENJOY THIS... (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nithi-

IF-Dazzler

-Nithi-

Joined: 06 September 2011

Posts: 2598

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Originally posted by shann20

Originally posted by Ankifan

Beautiful VMHug, Much needed for me after reading the bashOuch, thanks for making my mood chang LOL 
And lol, let what ever ASR do, unless few wanto c the good him and acknowledge it things wont change, they will land hating him no matter what. Who ever tried to understand the characterization dnt land up bashing thats itLOL. We need to get immune to the bashing and ignore themLOL  
this is my last attempt ...LOLdidnt know there r too many feminists in hereLOLalong with bachas who always want a lovely fairytaleLOL
Thats gudLOL the day i read someone saying they wanted ASR to become road side romeo for kushi, that was it for meLOL

ASR aur puppy love ? ROFL

Not everyone can be Akash LOL *yawns* 
ASR - drool
Akash - droop 

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shena07

shena07

IF-Rockerz

shena07

Joined: 06 October 2011

Posts: 5686

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shann20

Originally posted by Ankifan

Beautiful VMHug, Much needed for me after reading the bashOuch, thanks for making my mood chang LOL 
And lol, let what ever ASR do, unless few wanto c the good him and acknowledge it things wont change, they will land hating him no matter what. Who ever tried to understand the characterization dnt land up bashing thats itLOL. We need to get immune to the bashing and ignore themLOL  
this is my last attempt ...LOLdidnt know there r too many feminists in hereLOLalong with bachas who always want a lovely fairytaleLOL
roadside romeo??ROFL

shena07

IF-Rockerz

shena07

Joined: 06 October 2011

Posts: 5686

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Originally posted by shann20

Originally posted by Ankifan

Beautiful VMHug, Much needed for me after reading the bashOuch, thanks for making my mood chang LOL 
And lol, let what ever ASR do, unless few wanto c the good him and acknowledge it things wont change, they will land hating him no matter what. Who ever tried to understand the characterization dnt land up bashing thats itLOL. We need to get immune to the bashing and ignore themLOL  
this is my last attempt ...LOLdidnt know there r too many feminists in hereLOLalong with bachas who always want a lovely fairytaleLOL
Thats gudLOL the day i read someone saying they wanted ASR to become road side romeo for kushi, that was it for meLOL
roadside romeo??????ROFLhamare asr???????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FreshDaisy

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Joined: 03 September 2011

Posts: 18200

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Beautiful VM and awesome post !!
But ASR bashers wont enjoy this coz they only enjoy making fun of ASR fans and ASR and then preaching them...

Edited by barunroxx7 - 24 November 2011 at 7:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shena07

RiyaDutta

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010

Posts: 14699

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Beautiful VM Shann and much needed one...loved it!!! Heart
 
*muwaah* Tongue
 
 
M totally tired with all the ASR bashing goin on in this forum!!!OuchSleepy Mera poor "Laad Governor"!!!UnhappyHeart
 
Yaar...his character is very real oneTongue...dunno why people fail to accept the fact that in real life we dont always get people who are goody-goody or simple cut & dried kind!!!ConfusedErmm
 
In reality people(be it a guy or a girl) have all kind of shades to them...and thats wat make them perfect!!!Tongue and I guess make them HUMAN as well!!!Big smile
 
Cummon guys we cant expect a guy to be mushy mushy or pouring his heart out 24/7!!!Confused WinkLOL


Edited by RiyaDutta - 24 November 2011 at 7:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shena07

shena07

IF-Rockerz

shena07

Joined: 06 October 2011

Posts: 5686

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

Beautiful VM and awesome post !!
But ASR bashers wont enjoy this coz they only enjoy making fun of ASR fans and ASR and then preaching them...
no prob..this is my last...i just found out i am not a gud preacherLOLbut who knows if someone really piss me off i might come back ...after all i am a leoLOL

shena07

IF-Rockerz

shena07

Joined: 06 October 2011

Posts: 5686

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Beautiful VM Shann and much needed one...loved it!!! Heart
 
*muwaah* Tongue
 
 
M totally tired with all the ASR bashing goin on in this forum!!!OuchSleepy Mera poor "Laad Governor"!!!UnhappyHeart
 
Yaar...his character is very real oneTongue...dunno why people fail to accept the fact that in real life we dont always get people who are goody-goody or simple cut & dried kind!!!ConfusedErmm
 
In reality people(be it a guy or a girl) have all kind of shades to them...and thats wat make them perfect!!!Tongue and I guess make them HUMAN as well!!!Big smile
 
Cummon guys we cant expect a guy to be mushy mushy or pouring his heart out 24/7!!!Confused WinkLOL
huh...really hate syrupy guys...Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiyaDutta

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.