Posted: 12 years ago
@ Shann,

Thanks for posting the beautiful vm 😃
Some cannot accept a human as their lead 😆

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

a big 🤗 shann...thnx for sharing...one of the awesome songs by Hoobastank...hope after seeing this...they see  this side of arnav:--->>

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
 Thats why i need you to hear

these lines describe him perfectly...😭

awww...thanx hon🤗
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful VM🤗, Much needed for me after reading the bash, thanks for making my mood chang 😆 
And lol, let what ever ASR do, unless few wanto c the good him and acknowledge it things wont change, they will land hating him no matter what. Who ever tried to understand the characterization dnt land up bashing thats it😆. We need to get immune to the bashing and ignore them😆  
shena07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Beautiful VM🤗, Much needed for me after reading the bash, thanks for making my mood chang 😆 
And lol, let what ever ASR do, unless few wanto c the good him and acknowledge it things wont change, they will land hating him no matter what. Who ever tried to understand the characterization dnt land up bashing thats it😆. We need to get immune to the bashing and ignore them😆  

this is my last attempt ...😆didnt know there r too many feminists in here😆along with bachas who always want a lovely fairytale😆
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shann20

this is my last attempt ...😆didnt know there r too many feminists in here😆along with bachas who always want a lovely fairytale😆

Thats gud😆 the day i read someone saying they wanted ASR to become road side romeo for kushi, that was it for me😆
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thats gud😆 the day i read someone saying they wanted ASR to become road side romeo for kushi, that was it for me😆

ASR aur puppy love ? 🤣

Not everyone can be Akash 😆 *yawns* 
ASR - drool
Akash - droop 

😆
shena07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shann20

roadside romeo??🤣
shena07 thumbnail

roadside romeo??????🤣hamare asr???????
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful VM and awesome post !!
But ASR bashers wont enjoy this coz they only enjoy making fun of ASR fans and ASR and then preaching them... Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful VM Shann and much needed one...loved it!!! ❤️

*muwaah* 😛

M totally tired with all the ASR bashing goin on in this forum!!!🥱 Mera poor "Laad Governor"!!!😔❤️

Yaar...his character is very real one😛...dunno why people fail to accept the fact that in real life we dont always get people who are goody-goody or simple cut & dried kind!!!😕🤔

In reality people(be it a guy or a girl) have all kind of shades to them...and thats wat make them perfect!!!😛 and I guess make them HUMAN as well!!!😃

Cummon guys we cant expect a guy to be mushy mushy or pouring his heart out 24/7!!!😕 😉😆
Edited by RiyaDutta - 12 years ago