Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by lashy

omg i totally agree with you.. I HATE SLIP CATCH FALL scenes too... i know its supposed to be romantic et al but its done to deathhh on indian tv (and to an extent on cinema too)
here it was quite natural (and even quite physical if you ask me lolEmbarrassed) but natural like how it would have been... only difference is that if i was in sandhya's place i would have been giggling like there was no tomorrow.. thats generally my reaction in such situations... LOL

Lol, its worth a hearty laugh at the end by Suraj and Sandhya, in normal circumstances it would have happened but here Sandhya reacted like how she is suppose tooo LOL

I would have died laughing with that fall itself, forget about that suraj helping and slipping . 

@Moni, thanks janu 

LOL falling, catching, fainting, dupatta flying, sooo boring! while these never happen in real life... I'm dead sure if a hottie goes by u, ur dupatta will never go flying on his face or if u fall either he won't notice or some uncle aunty would rush to help ROFL

but this scene was executed so well!!

n just like u said, I too would be laughing and would keep laughing n falling LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanindChillMaarYaarb2011sita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wow what a romantic slip ... (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

LOL falling, catching, fainting, dupatta flying, sooo boring! while these never happen in real life... I'm dead sure if a hottie goes by u, ur dupatta will never go flying on his face or if u fall either he won't notice or some uncle aunty would rush to help ROFL

n just like u said, I too would be laughing and would keep laughing n falling LOL

Bold, thank goddd... yes its plain BORING yaar... who enjoys alll those abnormal stuff, infact when Sandhya;s dupatta was flown on surajs face in temple , (First Interaction) i simply hated it and mentioned the same , how bakwas that scene was , infact a normal brushing btw them while passing by would have made suraj notice her tooo ...

Lol, i would have pulled Suraj and would have laughed along with him on floor ROFL

tanindb2011sita11_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Bold, thank goddd... yes its plain BORING yaar... who enjoys alll those abnormal stuff, infact when Sandhya;s dupatta was flown on surajs face in temple , (First Interaction) i simply hated it and mentioned the same , how bakwas that scene was , infact a normal brushing btw them while passing by would have made suraj notice her tooo ...

Lol, i would have pulled Suraj and would have laughed along with him on floor ROFL

I'm remembering all the shows that show the same stuff.. n I only once experience this strong wind where I had a tough time handling my dupatta which was already pinned up yet going here n there ROFL
whenever they show it, I imagine the blower man blowing air so that the dupatta lands on the hero LOL LOL

n yes, how about that, something new, isn't that what 'creatives' means? create, imagine, bring in a new scene!!

n then bhabho would have arrived, pinch ur ear and say, beendni chal ghar, abhi batati hu
n make u clean alongwith Meena LOL LOL LOL

tanindChillMaarYaarb2011sita11

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged

I'm remembering all the shows that show the same stuff.. n I only once experience this strong wind where I had a tough time handling my dupatta which was already pinned up yet going here n there ROFL      The most it will fly on ones own head , or makes a kachra of dupatta, thank god , here sandhya wasnt shown drying dupaata where it accidently fly and fall on suraj head Wink

whenever they show it, I imagine the blower man blowing air so that the dupatta lands on the hero LOL LOL  Wink 

n yes, how about that, something new, isn't that what 'creatives' means? create, imagine, bring in a new scene!!

n then bhabho would have arrived, pinch ur ear and say, beendni chal ghar, abhi batati hu
n make u clean alongwith Meena LOL LOL LOL   Arre fikarnot , I wont take long time in impressing  bhaboo, even when she sees this she will blush but wont make it obvious and will feel happy for US Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged

I'm remembering all the shows that show the same stuff.. n I only once experience this strong wind where I had a tough time handling my dupatta which was already pinned up yet going here n there ROFL      The most it will fly on ones own head , or makes a kachra of dupatta, thank god , here sandhya wasnt shown drying dupaata where it accidently fly and fall on suraj head Wink

whenever they show it, I imagine the blower man blowing air so that the dupatta lands on the hero LOL LOL  Wink 

n make u clean alongwith Meena LOL LOL LOL   Arre fikarnot , I wont take long time in impressing  bhaboo, even when she sees this she will blush but wont make it obvious and will feel happy for US Wink

so true!! when it happened with me, it was not a pretty sight LOL and I had to get back in so as to not mess up my hair too ROFL
oh yea and then an eye lock and slow motion for 5 mins LOL

oh n then maybe she would spill some oil in her room and try to slip n expect her hubby to catch her too ROFLROFLROFL
imagine him instead of helping her, going towards the kitchen to get something to eat ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaarb2011sita11

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

so true!! when it happened with me, it was not a pretty sight LOL and I had to get back in so as to not mess up my hair too ROFL
oh yea and then an eye lock and slow motion for 5 mins LOL     I guess we had some , but since sandhya baby is normally lives in slow motion, we can rule this out Wink

oh n then maybe she would spill some oil in her room and try to slip n expect her hubby to catch her too ROFLROFLROFL
imagine him instead of helping her, going towards the kitchen to get something to eat ROFL

Oye teri, ye tho palti hogaye yaar... 

Bhabasa, will ask , Tune gir kar zameena ko toda tho nahin na santosh ROFL

b2011sita11

tanind

tanind

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
I agree, that our show is wonderful. Everything are close to real life. Acting of all artists are natural and excelent.  In some show makers to want to decomposed  love into atoms. No patience to watch  such chemistry and physics...

Edited by tanind - 28 November 2011 at 4:18am

b2011sita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

thanks for sharing pics Sita...

Honestly, i simply hate u fall and I pakado scenes in shows . we get to see it million times as all lead gal does in her life is to FALLL... some one should give her some vitamin capsules , gosh .

But i loved the way the scene was executed with SurYa, it was innovative, fitted well with flow of scenes , and was adorable, the fall and slip was so dam natural, its not like its taken for show , u know wat i mean , 

i love the natural acting of every one in show and the stunning chemistry every ckt maintain with each other its so natural , though show steal-er chemistry is shared by our leads .I like Meena and Vikram chemistry too , infact i like each and every ones normal interactions and chemistry 

yup i totally agree with u that this romantic slip and catch scene was so natural ...else i totally fed up with those stupid eye locks (long eyelocks ) where the heroine all time falls like sum delicate flower and hero is there to catch her...those scenes look so artificial...Suraj-Sandhya def have a sizzling cute chemistry ...Big smile

ChillMaarYaarb2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.