Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

Written Update|| Need ReComant Of Updater (Page 3)

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

i'll still do it on tuesday but i have one complaint... stop asking for the update.. when i do it, since tuesday is one of early class day i get to it late..and there is a big time difference.. i have to wait for a video to be uploaded! so, please guys give me some time!   after my finals, which i will notify you in my update, i will update on time.. but till then, please stop asking! i have a life too so i'm trying hard. I don't mean to be rude but you guys HAVE TO understand

I completely agree with u yaar :) 

i am sorry but don't want be rude yaar but i don't think this post was needed yaar. November is end of the semester and i have 7 final and 24 pages long essay ... i am sorry about the delays but i try my best and have  update for u all yaar. please stop asking for updates.. u will get it and i hope that you know the updater suppose to have 10 hour time yaar. then back up can do the update yar. 
after my finals i will be on track and the update will be on time yar. 

please next time pm all the updater about update then make this post kindly.

i want cont with wed :) 

i am sorry for hurting anyone's feeling yaar , i did not mean too yaar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .ayesha.

I completely agree with u yaar :) 

i am sorry but don't want be rude yaar but i don't think this post was needed yaar. November is end of the semester and i have 7 final and 24 pages long essay ... i am sorry about the delays but i try my best and have  update for u all yaar. please stop asking for updates.. u will get it and i hope that you know the updater suppose to have 10 hour time yaar. then back up can do the update yar. 
after my finals i will be on track and the update will be on time yar. 

please next time pm all the updater about update then make this post kindly.

i want cont with wed :) 

i am sorry for hurting anyone's feeling yaar , i did not mean too yaar.

Sorry But it was needed as it was to confussion  when someone cant updatte on time she should pm Yimu  to tell about updates but when pll are late there even dont pm her as she is the back up and the update should be onn time its very imp for every forum of India-forum  on other forum the written update there does on the right time when epi is airing   and we should at least do on 4 hours  80% Pll wait for the update insead of epi ,,  i am not joking or saying for make me feel big or such cheap thing,,,  i am just doing all this for this fourm  because if update its not on time pll stars making thread and spam insead pm to updater the forum dont remain clean and that why the rank are getting down i hope i was not rude i just talked and said in friendlly way 
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHi4ever

Sorry But it was needed as it was to confussion  when someone cant updatte on time she should pm Yimu  to tell about updates but when pll are late there even dont pm her as she is the back up and the update should be onn time its very imp for every forum of India-forum  on other forum the written update there does on the right time when epi is airing   and we should at least do on 4 hours  80% Pll wait for the update insead of epi ,,  i am not joking or saying for make me feel big or such cheap thing,,,  i am just doing all this for this fourm  because if update its not on time pll stars making thread and spam insead pm to updater the forum dont remain clean and that why the rank are getting down i hope i was not rude i just talked and said in friendlly way 

i am sorry but i still don't feel and i will never change my words anyways coming to the imp part ... i agree people wait for update , i feel pming the person who update is something convenient because  sometime it remind that they got update yaar. and i have told yami that i will tell her when i will need her and i have talk to her by the pm.. because i have exams in next two week when she will be updating for me .. i am gonna send her the dates soon. i like this forum and everyday i come here check it too and have read every post here girl :) we all are doing it for forum lol :)) 

i hope that i was not rude .. i don't want make big deal but i really feel u should have pm all the updater first for update thing yaar 

anyways put me down for wed please 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92

-Yami- IF-Rockerz
-Yami-
-Yami-

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
arrey gals chil *hugs* it happens =) aish mish u   gud to hear dat u cming daily here =) awwie ...thats shweet hinu add me and princess_kushi name 4 back up

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 24 November 2011 at 7:49pm
samko IF-Dazzler
samko
samko

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
reszzz
MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
@ayesha.
Just 2 Thing,,,
  • After Few Month Every Forum Have To Reupdate The List For Give Chance To Other [Its Rules]
  • If You Cant See,,  I Am Telling Youu I Have Never  Edited Your Name Form List .. It  was Always There And  In This Post Youu was Having Nothing To Do Because U Was Already On list,,  as Pll Can See When I posted  This Post In First I Siad To Youu That  Thank Youu U R Doing Nice Job U Keep it  And I Will Not Edit Youu Form List ,,U Wil Be On Yourr Place 
       This Post Was For Recomant By Updater ,,,Not For Having New Updater 
       U Should Read This Post&Pll Comant sBefore Seeing All This :(

If Youu Dont believe Me ,, U Can See First Page And If U Thing I Eidted The Post  U Can See The Timing ,,,,

And About Pm I Pmed To All Update Okia U Can Ask Masooma & about  brainychild92
  She Was Having Inbox Full I Tryed Many Time But Her Inbox Was Full,,, And AS I Siad I Dont Needed Youur ReComant Because U Was Already On List So I Dont Pmed U ,,

Most Imp

I Was Not Thinking U Will Take Me Wrong  But U Did :(  

Edited by ArHi4ever - 25 November 2011 at 8:24am
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
^i didn't take you wrong.. i'm soryy its just i'm sick of seeing posts saying update soon.. when i signed up, i said i'd be late..  i understand why this was needed but i want readers to understand... i barely get comments on my WU as it is and still the whole forum is filled iwth WHERE IS IT??  appreciate writer's work and try to understand their predicaments too. 

o n i emptied my pm box.. i was wondering why i wasn't getting any new ones..lolLOL

Edited by brainychild92 - 25 November 2011 at 11:32am
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
@ArHi4ever for the name on the first page , i knew u had it and i read  everything before commenting dear :). i did not get it why was the post was made, i am back up at Iss pyar ki forum, it is been so long that we has post regarding to updates lol. 
 for the pms .. i did not get any pm lol 

in the red .. i really can't say anything because i never take u wrong or anything. 

in the end i just want say i am sorry if i hurt anyone feeling on the forum and your's , i did not mean too. i just wanted to clear my doubts and wanted to know why this made.sorry once again dear 

p.s u did not had to pm the link of reply yaar.. i would have checked it lol.

anyways take care :))

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index