•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Rumi

i am a fairly new member here. I am absolutely amazed by ur postings of future episodes of JJKKN according to BLF.

I really enjoyed Armaan and the black bin bag episode.😆  and the emotion packed bebe-armaan encounter😭

Please Please could u give us the episode when Jassi says I LUV U to Armaan.  that would be mind blowing..

Thanks very much Rumi.. For ur wonderful postings👏

Hi! preetywoman! welcome to the forum! 😊i am happy that you are enjoying my posts! 😃i will post all important scenes part by part! but you have to wait!because:

1. if i post all the important scenes at a time then no entertainment will be left!

2. every scene of blf which i am posting is very very complex and full of some other characters who are not present in jjkn! so i have to edit these  characters and often i have to place one character's dialogue in others mouth and he/she left the show! ( for example maria and veeru, they have some important dialogues and i cannot ommit those dialogues and all that i do is to place them in the mouth of bindiya , or naaz etc.) its a very hard work you know and requires lot of time!but surely i love to do this for my friends!

therefore ,i request my friends kindly to have patience and stay tuned! i will post all the important scenes part by part!😃!

welcum aboard pretty woman 😃

Thanks Rumi… I shall wait.. even though patience has never been one of my virtues😉

But I can totally understand ur viewpoint that it spoils the fun element.. so pls update us when u think the time in right.. as I will be pining to 😭 watch Apu enact/'live' those scenes after reading ur wonderful postings.

welcome prettywoman...wese i am new here too..hehe

whichone are u...julia roberts ya phir pritty zinta?

Welcome Emaa and Prettywoman! 😛
oh boy... Rumi really has to do a lot of homework before she posts those BLF extracts. Cheers to Rumi and her dedication!!!!!👍🏼

Yes Rumi, we will wait.. and wait.. and wait.. and never get tired of waiting... hamari zindagi mein Armaan aur Jassi nahin toh kyaaaaa hai?😭 bas ek monster husband aur ek screaming kid... oh well, those are not that bad either😉😛