Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

to Rumi.. A request

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Hi Rumi

i am a fairly new member here. I am absolutely amazed by ur postings of future episodes of JJKKN according to BLF.

I really enjoyed Armaan and the black bin bag episode.LOL  and the emotion packed bebe-armaan encounterCry

Please Please could u give us the episode when Jassi says I LUV U to Armaan.  that would be mind blowing..

Thanks very much Rumi.. For ur wonderful postingsClap

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Hi! preetywoman! welcome to the forum! Smilei am happy that you are enjoying my posts! Big smilei will post all important scenes part by part! but you have to wait!because:

1. if i post all the important scenes at a time then no entertainment will be left!

2. every scene of blf which i am posting is very very complex and full of some other characters who are not present in jjkn! so i have to edit these  characters and often i have to place one character's dialogue in others mouth and he/she left the show! ( for example maria and veeru, they have some important dialogues and i cannot ommit those dialogues and all that i do is to place them in the mouth of bindiya , or naaz etc.) its a very hard work you know and requires lot of time!but surely i love to do this for my friends!

therefore ,i request my friends kindly to have patience and stay tuned! i will post all the important scenes part by part!Big smile!

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 3:55am | IP Logged
welcum aboard pretty woman Big smile
prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Thanks Rumiā€¦ I shall wait.. even though patience has never been one of my virtuesWink

But I can totally understand ur viewpoint that it spoils the fun element.. so pls update us when u think the time in right.. as I will be pining to Cry watch Apu enact/'live' those scenes after reading ur wonderful postings.

Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 8:39am | IP Logged

welcome prettywoman...wese i am new here too..hehe

whichone are u...julia roberts ya phir pritty zinta?

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Welcome Emaa and Prettywoman! Tongue
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
oh boy... Rumi really has to do a lot of homework before she posts those BLF extracts. Cheers to Rumi and her dedication!!!!!Thumbs Up

Yes Rumi, we will wait.. and wait.. and wait.. and never get tired of waiting... hamari zindagi mein Armaan aur Jassi nahin toh kyaaaaa hai?Cry bas ek monster husband aur ek screaming kid... oh well, those are not that bad eitherWinkTongue
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top