Poor Raavi!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

I felt really bad for Raavi after watching the last two episodes...I mean none of this is her fault. Just because a jerk likes her and said "I love you" doesn't mean she was responsible for it...She din't even love him in the first place!!!!!

She's really honest and told her Mom...(which was of no use as Ginny had already told everyone to save herself)...Then next day in the school Abhishekh made fun of her...
I felt sooo bad for her...poor gal even cried on the stairs!!!!!Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

marziaPiu.shivani003Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poor Raavi!!!" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Oh yes...same here...
dat guy abhishek is a big looser...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003Samraat_92

Piu.

Goldie

Piu.

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Yes felt bad for herUnhappy

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
her family also overeacted

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Abhishek s so irritatng.. Just hate him.. Felt so sad fr raavi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Also the fact that her kid sister is more on the side of the cousin is so odd, fine you dont have a lovey dovey relation with your sister, but you have seen all what is happening, you know what is going on  how your sister is being interperted in the wrong way, what is going on in the family mom crying and you are so insensitveto it all?? you rat off to your cousin. you dont open your mouth in front of your dad /mom?

i really dont like the character sketch of the girl rashi  fine dadi ama type bacchi haiu theek , bossy, chalak fine but so insensitve towards own sister??

raavi is being too sewwt, she should just openly bring it out ,dont give any chance to ginny to defend self.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.