Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Ajay Sinha's Serials VS Ekta's Serials (Page 3)

innocentindian Goldie
innocentindian
innocentindian

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

excellent thots sree20 and pj04!

the only serial i watch is  astitva, and part of the credit for that can go to dr.simran resembling the madhuri dixit... but enough abt that....

the other reason i watch is some excellent dialogue i overheard on the serial whilst the wife was watching it.

so whilst i can't comment on ektas serials, i would like to make the following points....

With the current storyline, i think mr.sinha has gone overboard.....way tooooooo overboard! despite what neha may have written in her diary, the current abhi would not have abondoned simran the way he did - he just wouldn't...

now, if u take some programs in the western world such as "friends" and "sex and the city", before they ended, whilst a lot of climax was built up, they did end on a happy note. Whereas mr.sinha does not even know what the meaning of happy is - everything has to be dramatical and extreme. the current storyline should have ended happily - it really should have! but no - mr.sinha has to take it to an extreme so that he can perhaps get an award this year? hmmm ... after all this stress he has given us,ummm i'm not so sure (although dr.simran definately deserves one! as per always!)....  ok, i know that the serial has not ended and has only taken a leap, but i still feel it would have made us fans a lot happier to have had the leap on a happy note....

btw - who wants to bet that abhi will come back and that  dr.simran WILL forgive him again? i bet that will...... mr.sinha please wake up!

Go to top