One Question -- Did Ahem Sulk yday?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Well I was just thinking may be Ahem Sulked yday at Gopi for not taking care of his things...hence he did not acknowledge her even by look when he walked away for work...what say ---could it happen ????
No I don't think so I think he knows she looks afta his things he saw for himself dat morning how she set his clothes in his cupboard even in the past she always knows where his things are kept , he sees everyday how she carefully lays out his thing I think he knows she is covering for somebody and he don't like that she taking the blame and the reprimanding. The goodbye wasn't sed cos too many Ppl were dere he is still shy and he is not sure how his mom wud react if he does greet gopi cos he knows there's shakey ground there wud rashies fiasco and he doesn't want his mom to resent gopi more, I don't think he knows that koki has softened a liitle afta nani left.he knows how his mom treats gopi when she's upset with her and he doesn't want gopi to suffer.that's my take on that whole ignoring of gopi .
Originally posted by taniks

No I don't think so I think he knows she looks afta his things he saw for himself dat morning how she set his clothes in his cupboard even in the past she always knows where his things are kept , he sees everyday how she carefully lays out his thing I think he knows she is covering for somebody and he don't like that she taking the blame and the reprimanding. The goodbye wasn't sed cos too many Ppl were dere he is still shy and he is not sure how his mom wud react if he does greet gopi cos he knows there's shakey ground there wud rashies fiasco and he doesn't want his mom to resent gopi more, I don't think he knows that koki has softened a liitle afta nani left.he knows how his mom treats gopi when she's upset with her and he doesn't want gopi to suffer.that's my take on that whole ignoring of gopi .

I agree with your view on the situation. I would love for Ahem to be worried for Gopi and trying to protect her
Originally posted by taniks

I agree with you.
The whole atmosphere was tense and wasn't excatly right for a GoHem moment, especially as practically the whole family were there being annoyed, or irritated!!
On the other hand if he was angry or irritated he definitely would have given Gopi a look to show his displeasure, he's very quick to let his negative feelings show. I think he was just glad to get out yesterday!!