Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

After Armaan-Raj breakup(part-2)

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

ARMAAN TELLS BEBE THE WHOLE STORY:

ARMAAN: Bebe, what was so horrible was my having lent myself to that plan. It was horrible my having seduced her, with love , all to save Gulmohur. But, at the same time, it was the best thing that every happened to me in my life. Because, to live ... that life ... with Jassi, many doors opened. I came to know things that I never knew before. At first, I was indifferent to what was happening. I wanted only to fulfill this, as you might wish to say bitter, task [for Gulmohur] . I actually believed that I was ... master of this game ... imagine that ... and no ... no ... because little by little I fell into the arms of Jassi... I was left with her softness ... her belief in me ... I thought I could do the impossible ... to fight it but ... [ Bebe. turns to look at Armaan with eyes wide open ] no, I could not ... I just could not ... I tried to rationalize, to look for reasons and I found ... I found ... NEVER before did I find anyone who loved me like Jassi did ... It was ... her eyes ... full of love ... Because I felt such tenderness for the first time in my life. Imagine, ha, ha, a guy like me ... feeling tenderness ... My God! ... Bebe ... I was falling in love with ... an Angel.

Bebe turns her head away and stares out into empty space the asks ...

BEBE: Why did you not say so ...

ARMAAN: I said it ... I say ... a thousand times ... a thousand times ... in the middle of all that was happening ... to tried to express it ... including ... I myself [instead of Raj?] began to write notes ... cards ... with all my love ... to show that I was sincere ... For that reason, I brought these memories [ he points with open hand to the black bag ] ... But of course, she had to discover that damned letter that Raj wrote me ...

Bebe has a softer expression on her face. Is she beginning to believe ...

ARMAAN: Because ... Because nothing ... Bebe ... She never again believed in me. She did not believe that I was capable of falling in love with ... that I loved her ... and she left ... And for me, my life was destroyed ... I tried to go back to Mallika ... and worse ... what happened to me after was worse ... Jassi returned and nothing ... We were in this threatening mess together ... the lawyers ... the Hell .. that damned Hell! ... I tried to tell her that I loved her ...and she didn't believe me ...

BEBE: "Not in your wildest dream will she believe you ... hummph!"

Armaan gets up and walks past Bebe to the doorway (wihout doors) just beyond the sofa and leaning slightly places his hand on the edge of the portal. Doa sides down the sofa towards the black bag.

ARMAAN: I know! I know, Bebe ...At this moment I realize that the only way that she will believe me is for me to show her that I have changed ... that I have transformed myself ... that I was a different man ... that I matured. I couldn't make it with any other woman. I ended it with Mallika.

[Bebe picks up the black bag and slides all the way to the far end of the sofa sitting on the edge with her back to Armaan] I have a good woman as my friend( this is Alezandra in blf and I don€™t know what is going to be her name here!!!) and the whole world thinks that there is something between us. But that is not the way it was. I can imagine what was passing through Jassi's mind. Anyway, I was gathering hope ... I€€ I€€.. I thought that if I let these things settle a while, I could show her that I loved her ... Just at that moment, the Purab shows up ... with his promises ... his paradise ... his everything. [Armaan paces in front of Bebe.] For that reason, at this very moment, Jassi is making extreme decisions. It is wrong because I am no being given the opportunity ...

BEBE: Armaan, you have to understand that the pain you inflicted on my granddaughter is perhaps irreparable. For all that you say she feels ... all that she feels, she is not going to excuse you ...Jassi will not return to you ...she won't believe ... after all the lies ... that plan ... were monstrous. I'll give this advice ... get away from her, give it up, forget her.

ARMAAN: I can't do that, Bebe. I know that Jassi has suffered a lot. But do know what is the problem? That not you, not her, not anyone knows what I have suffered. ... I have paid for this ... with everything. I'm going to tell you something, Bebe, that if Jassi does not return to me, if she does not remain in this city, if she does not give me another opportunity ... I will pay with my life.

BEBE: Aye, ARMAAN, don't go on tormenting me with... suicide ... not that, PLEASE.

ARMAAN: Oh no? ... Look! It's that it is the truth ... It's that ... for me, my future is with Jassi. If I have no future with her, my life has no meaning, Bebe.

Don Armaan drops to his knees at the feet of Bebe, placing both his hands tenderly on either side of hers in her lap.

ARMAAN: Look, already I begged God's ... already I begged of the God€™s forgiveness ... already I begged Jassi's forgiveness. Now, I beg your forgiveness, because if you know so well how profoundly what has taken place between Jassi and me, if you realize that Jassi still has some feelings for me ... you realize that she still loves me ... I know that Purab  is offering her a paradise ... but believe me that for her that paradise will not exist if she still has feelings for me. I know that I am the best one ... and more ... I am a loser ... I am the worst that exists, but if Jassi gives me another opportunity and reconciles with me ... I will be able to show her all that she dreamed about me is real ... all that she dreamed ... that turned into a nightmare ... I can transform it again into a dream because it mine as well.

BEBE: No, I cannot compromise anything, Armaan. Don't ask me to intervene between you and Jassi. I know her ... how she thinks ...

Armaan gets up off his knees and sits down at the side of Bebe.

ARMAAN: Look, it's okay. I am not going to ask for you to intercede for me any more before Jassi, but please at least tell be where she is because Jassi is making a decision today ... it is going to be wrong ...

BEBE: Well, talk to her tomorrow ...

Armaan jumps up doubled over painfully, as if he had appendicitis, and turns all the way around at the portal slowly standing up to face her again.

ARMAAN: No, but Bebe, ... how can you say that? I can not sleep knowing that right now Jassi is with a man that is totally indifferent to ... because he is showing her a path where she can find refuge ... a place where she can hide from all that happened, Bebe. I can not sleep knowing that she is with a man that is making promises, smiling, being so friendly with her ... I can not ... Look, I do not deserve to pass, like through a thousand nights ... because I am jealous ...because I love her profoundly.

Armaan stands up and takes a deep breath, then he continues ...

ARMAAN: Alright! It's okay, Bebe, now pardon me. I thank you for having listened to me. Now I will leave you in peace. I beg of you one favor, that you deliver that bag of memories to Jassi and that you tell her all that happened here, ... it is nothing more than the truth.

Armaan walk toward to door to leave.

Then, Bebe stands up and calls after him.

BEBE: Beta , Armaan  beta... For once in my life, I'm going to trust you. You know why? Because neither Billu, nor I believe that the decision that Jassi is making is correct. And ... you are right ... tomorrow will be too late. But promise me that you will conduct yourself properly, you will not cause problems, that you will speak with her peacefully ...

ARMAAN: I swear by all that is sacred, Bebe, that I am not going to jeopardize this last opportunity that I have in my life ...

BEBE: Jassi is in ... a place they call ********** ... Do you know?

ARMAAN: Yes! Yes! I know where it is.

Bebe:I am going to trust you. I trust your word that you are going to behave correctly, that you are going to treat the issue as it should be.

Armaan: Bebe!!!!!!!!thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!!!!! Armaan exits.

Bebe:My God!!!!!!!

Bebe sits on the sofa, by the black bag. She opens it slightly, and takes out the giftes and lettersone by one, while she cries.

Billu comes back into the room and very seriously asks her:What did Mr. Suri want, Bebe? Did he find out that our queen victoria is going to leave Gulmohur? Is that the reason? (he came)

Bebe-Yes my son that among other things. Jassi is going to have to think very well the decision she is taking about her life.

Bebe picks up the bag and walks in front of Billu to go towards the stairs. Billu: Bebe, where are you going with that, today is not garbage day?

Bebe-This is full of souvenirs!!!! (she turns to leave again and adds) souvenirs!!!!

Billu stays standing with a puzzled look on his face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed friends!!!!Big smile!

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks again. Poor Armaan!
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
lol LOL LOL
Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 7:57am | IP Logged

wowwww...can that really happen???

rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 10:53am | IP Logged
thanks Rumi for putting so much effort and sharing it with us!
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thanks Rumi...good job.
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Rumi, your labor of love is a pleasure to read!!! Clap

Damn I just LOVE this story, can't get enough, just can't get enough!!!!
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Wonderful Rumi! Clap And thank you so much once again!

Edited by ummm - 16 March 2005 at 1:01pm

Go to top