Pakistani Serials

Think About it! .....................2

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello Guys,

This question has been coming my mind for a very long time. So thought of asking.

But please remember the following question applies to some of the people not all, so you can answer according to that!

My Question is:

"Why do we eat Baryani or Pulao or any spicy Rice with both Spoon and Fork, but the Zardah (sweet rice) with a spoon only??"

Sorry, please Don't hit me, I was bored, and Forum was so chup chap, so had to post somthing. But Do answer, it is a serious Discussion!

Take Care

Saba

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
kiya
saba appi i c tht sum1 was REALLLLLLYY bored........lol.......

i dunno..they like it tht way..app ko kiya hai...let thm enjoy 😆

no heres my take on it...rice has other stuff in it..like meat or veggies or both or wateva so it becomes a meal and it is eaten with a fork cuz food is eaten with a fork...zardah is a dessert and it dusnt have meat or veggies in it so it dun need a fork and also cuz desserts r eaten with a spon and meals r eaten with forks
euro_pakigal thumbnail
jav u said it all!!!!!!!!!!!
😃
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
c c c....me is ALWAIIZ rite....and EVERY1 agrez with me...cuz me is da bestest 😃
Aparna_BD thumbnail
All i can say is that my mouth is watering . Can any one plz plz plz get me the proper recipe of Zarda . We eat mithe chawal which is yum too . But Zarda is awesome and i have eaten it occasionally in India at a Muslim friends house and miss it .

As for Saba's discussion , babe you are bored !! 😆 😆
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
haha aparna di...i dunno how 2 make it...either w8 4 sum1 hu noes 2 tell u or look it up online (i was gonna do tht 4 u but u do it urself)

and yea saba appi really was really bored 😆
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i dont like zarda but i do agree with Jav 😆
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
But Daal Chawal main tu na meat hoti hai na veggies tu why do we eat that with spoon and fork?? this is so not fair for zardha.

who said desert should only be eaten by spoon?? agar hum donno spoon aur fork saye khaiye tu kya hoga??
Maha21 thumbnail
Saba, who has stopped you... Dear, you can go ahead and eat zarda with the fork and I'm sure no one will stop you... 😆
I always eat rice with a fork no matter what kind of rice they are... 😃

Aparna, I have the easiest recipe for Zarda and it always turns out delicious so if you need it, let me know... I won't post it here though coz it is a secret 😉 😳
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
maha appi....no fair..secrets frm us?....oh well i dont cook so i dont care and my mom makes yummy zarda..and everything else as well

and yea saba appi y dont u eat with a fork? no1 will stop u...we all arready noe ur weird and dis topic proved it 😆