Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 18 February 2006 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Hello Guys,

This question has been coming my mind for a very long time. So thought of asking.

But please remember the following question applies to some of the people not all, so you can answer according to that!

My Question is:

"Why do we eat Baryani or Pulao or any spicy Rice with both Spoon and Fork, but the Zardah (sweet rice) with a spoon only??"

Sorry, please Don't hit me, I was bored, and Forum was so chup chap, so had to post somthing. But Do answer, it is a serious Discussion!

Take Care

Saba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Think About it! .....................2" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 18 February 2006 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
kiya Ouch
saba appi i c tht sum1 was REALLLLLLYY bored........lol.......

i dunno..they like it tht way..app ko kiya hai...let thm enjoy LOL

no heres my take on it...rice has other stuff in it..like meat or veggies or both or wateva so it becomes a meal and it is eaten with a fork cuz food is eaten with a fork...zardah is a dessert and it dusnt have meat or veggies in it so it dun need a fork and also cuz desserts r eaten with a spon and meals r eaten with forks

euro_pakigal

Goldie

euro_pakigal

Posted: 19 February 2006 at 4:24am | IP Logged
jav u said it all!!!!!!!!!!!
Big smile

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 19 February 2006 at 7:05am | IP Logged
c c c....me is ALWAIIZ rite....and EVERY1 agrez with me...cuz me is da bestest Big smile

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 19 February 2006 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
All i can say is that my mouth is watering . Can any one plz plz plz get me the proper recipe of Zarda . We eat mithe chawal which is yum too . But Zarda is awesome and i have eaten it occasionally in India at a Muslim friends house and miss it .

As for Saba's discussion , babe you are bored !! LOL LOL

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 19 February 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
haha aparna di...i dunno how 2 make it...either w8 4 sum1 hu noes 2 tell u or look it up online (i was gonna do tht 4 u but u do it urself)

and yea saba appi really was really bored LOL

saarahkhann

IF-Dazzler

saarahkhann

Posted: 19 February 2006 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
well i dont like zarda but i do agree with Jav LOL

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 19 February 2006 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
But Daal Chawal main tu na meat hoti hai na veggies tu why do we eat that with spoon and fork?? this is so not fair for zardha.

who said desert should only be eaten by spoon?? agar hum donno spoon aur fork saye khaiye tu kya hoga??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top