India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD update for Episode dated 15 (Page 2)

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Lata thanks for the awesome update. Well the director is surely trying to built a real shocking story with Parineeta. Well one think is beyond me , Dk had Sanya living with him with bags and baggage immediately after contract marriage, so what else can be more shocking than this, I guess we will have to wait for a few episode to see the real spilling of beans

Well it's now about time that Rano will surely stumble to her Di's and Indy's past , and will surely throw a fit, misunderstanding her Di and hubby dearest well Rano you have the  chance with popular demand why don't you pack Indy to Boston ( kidding, we really are bashing the poor guy who already has been bashed by the directors with this almost insignificant role )

So likely there is going to be lot of pain and tears for our lady Di in the next few episodes and likely drowning of DK with  ETOH  ( alcohol)

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep

Lilly

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Yeah, Disha's in for one of those times when she feels she has nowhere to turn, and, unfortunately, Vedant will probably offer his shoulder for her to cry on, thereby making the whole situation even worse... Dead

DK could avoid all that if he just went to Disha and explained himself thoroughly, but of course, he won't, and she'll just get an earful from everyone else. Poor Dk, you just can't keep your secrets in the closet anymore! Better take Disha in there yourself and play tour-guide! If you're not up for it, you can take me instead... Wouldn't mind being in a closet with you for some time, DK dear... hehehe.... Wink

-DKaddict

sesky Groupbie
sesky
sesky

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Wow, quite an action packed episode, eh? Lata, great update as usual. Thanks!

So the Parineeta mystery is slowly but surely getting solved. Interesting.

I feel sorry for Disha regarding the whole Rano/Inder fiasco. And royally PO'd at Rano and Inder both! Theyre both acting so idiotic. What does Rano think? That people dont have relationships before they get married? That Inder couldnt possibly have loved someone before he married her? Its perfectly natural. Sometimes ppl dont end up with their first loves. Doesnt mean they cant love the person they eventually end up being with. Rano is being extremely childish. She should realize these things are of the past. However, this is where Inder's fault comes in. Its high time now that he should get over Disha. Or atleast try to. He's not even trying to. Idiots the both of them, deserve each other. Inder moreso because he should just move on and accept tat Rano is his wife and forget about Disha. End of story.

Anyways, lets hope the next few episodes quickly sort out this mess so that we get to see more DK/Disha drama! 

Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 6:50am | IP Logged

hi bubles

u people r just two weeks behind us...now next week will be gargi giving pioson to sumitra drama& vedant's entry& next to next week poornita's entry

Fiza

Originally posted by bubbles

yesterday, the episode was aired, the one where dk tells disha that he loves her. it all happened in the last few minutes of the episode, how behind do you think we are from india??

dk is a frisky guy, first parineeta, then sanya now disha! he does have the charm i must admit,lol

Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 6:54am | IP Logged

hi latu

thanks for the update ..i have missed such a wonderful scene..now i m going to have big fight with her,& not even allowed to watch the repeats....Crybut thanks to u where i got the detailed update..

bye&regards

Fiza

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Lata,

Lets hope Indy makes up a story of a lady he was in love with and saves poor Rano and Disha from any additional problems.

Meanwhile, this Pari - I can't believe DK is being so stubborn about telling Dish the truth. Angry

Disha is going to draw her own conclusions about him and Pari and the poor guy will be in the dog box again.  Hope he's stocked up on the tequila!

chweetweety Goldie
chweetweety
chweetweety

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot for the wonderful update Lata.

I thought Rano knew all the while even before marrying Inder, that Inder had loved someone else..Ofcourse she didnt knew who it was. But why is she sounding now that she never knew that he was in love earlier with someone else???

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 7:09am | IP Logged

hmmm.. I think India well certaily is followed by UK and then USA and SA.

In USA, yesterday, they aired DK going to Gargi and begging to save his mother's life.

I think it is two weeks difference from India to UK to USA to SA. As I can see that the update for what was aired yesterday in USA was on 16th of Feb in India...

memsaab

Go to top