Posted: 24 November 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Sameer soni's best role so far..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

valleyhouseAnkitaKaran-sahasra--Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
He has done some great work in movies in the past, but indeed this is his best work so far.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EzaanvalleyhouseLuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran-sahasra-

Ezaan Senior Member
Ezaan
Ezaan

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Yes agreed... 

Post BB 4 this is the best one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

He has done some great work in movies in the past, but indeed this is his best work so far.

i have not seen any of the moves / BB4 before i saw him in parichay...after coming to this forum i came to know he has done few movies like vivah , the movie which i have seen already and did not even noticed him / his character .two days back just for the sake of sameer i saw that move again on YouTube to see what is he in that movie...he is shahid kapoor's elder bro...trust me he did not impress me at all. Ouch i was likeShocked...he is the one who is doing kunal chopra!Shocked...

certainly kunal chopra is the great character and sameer is in his best...in my POV if there is no sameer no kunal chopra...it looks this character was exclusively made for him and only him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001sindhu_vAnkitaKaranRajinilicious

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Kunal chopra is tailor made role for Sameer soni n vice versa,no wonder Ekta waited for Sameer to be free to portray the character of kunal chopra.

Sammy's roles in movies-though short,were memorable n different-like his role as Veer in I hate luv stories,Rahul in fashion,baghban,music videos etc.Now in parichay we got the chance to see the versatality in his acting in single show.

Edited by -sahasra- - 24 November 2011 at 6:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

valleyhouseLuvStrk-001AnkitaKaranshumi.Rajinilicious

Ezaan Senior Member
Ezaan
Ezaan

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

i have not seen any of the moves / BB4 before i saw him in parichay...after coming to this forum i came to know he has done few movies like vivah , the movie which i have seen already and did not even noticed him / his character .two days back just for the sake of sameer i saw that move again on YouTube to see what is he in that movie...he is shahid kapoor's elder bro...trust me he did not impress me at all. Ouch i was likeShocked...he is the one who is doing kunal chopra!Shocked...

certainly kunal chopra is the great character and sameer is in his best...in my POV if there is no sameer no kunal chopra...it looks this character was exclusively made for him and only him.

How abt Baghban movie ?? Its a critically acclaimed and Super Hit movie and sameer soni's character is more of than just an artist...

AnkitaKaran-sahasra-

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ezaan

Originally posted by shumi.

How abt Baghban movie ?? Its a critically acclaimed and Super Hit movie and sameer soni's character is more of than just an artist...

oh! is it so?Tongue...i have not seen that movie...for sure i will find some time to try this movie ...Big smile

EzaanAnkitaKaran

valleyhouse Senior Member
valleyhouse
valleyhouse

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I too did not really know Sameer Soni till now. I slowly was falling in love with Kunal Chopra and then talked to my friends about him when they said yaya we have seen him in as Veer, Baghban, fashion etc etc  ...and then i googled him and yes there he was. I had watched all those movies but did not really notice him..although his work seemed nice in those  movies too. But KUNAL ki toh baat hi kuch aur hai...
I guess gone are the days when people used to say that big screen hi sab kuch hai..i guess now the silver screen is equivalent and actors can gain more popularity and recognition through these daily soaps as they are now the name of household...I love Kunal Chopra but not sure if i like SS atleast not till now but definetely know that cannot see anyone else as Kunal...great going SS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index