TB:Rashmi Desai to quit Uttaran? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
All of us will give a huge sigh of relief if temperamental character of tapasya itself is shelved off the show...

All other characters will live peacefully then...
Without Tapu, crapy non sensical uttaran might be peaceful, but it will be just that only peacefull and maha boring  ðŸ¥± not a moment of excitement or drama  ðŸ˜† 

Uttaran will die it's slow death gradually🤢 ðŸ¤¢

I wud give it a time frameof not more then 2 days ðŸ˜†

🤣 

its good for career
she is realy a talented actress she should not waste her talent in this crappy show
there is no scope left to her role in this show
same fighting sessions with rathoreji
nothing else
its becoming repetative
and uttaran's life also will end soon
star plus planning some time slot changes
so navya will get shifted by some other better show
i think rd will get lot of offers after uttaran

Originally posted by muktha_cute

without taps kaun dekega ut ko
anyways rashmi didnt confirm the news
so it can be fake
as we all know pehle aise fake articles kitne achuke hain shaadi ka toh chodo they even said she was pregnant in real
so unless rashmi confirms it y 2 spoil our moods
anyways cvs knew very well that without taps there is no serial called ut phir y will they take risk 2 loose her

Could b rumour too looking at history of horrible rumours on her
How mean ppl spread rumours n mock on her getting preggy, vicious ppl!
These ppl r confused between taps n rashmi to hold grudge on rashmi lolz,
shes just playing chkt n has life of her own apart from shooting for ut!
But if she leaves too, its good for her, this show came to dead end anyways!

If it is true then a very good decision. there is nothing more left to show. Same old stuff. She will get better stuff . Moreover uttaran itself should be finish with a good ending .

I would like to see ich ask forgiveness to taps for bf drama in her house n in hotel, also thank taps for making her friend in childhood with which she gained alot on taps expense before rashmi leaves itself not with replacement but even if its l8r also its ok but it looks better this way 😃

Ut is story of 2girls lives, ich n taps so definetely taps ckt will remain otherwise it makes no sense of ut serial itself! Or else they will shelf the show itself may b! Lol they might show jigri dosti of tapki(taps ichki) again with replacement i think! 🤪

Good for rashmi, she will shine beyond ut too as she is better than even nandish too in the couple at acting! Rest of Ut cast can do same old acting! 😛 they might add lot of ckts too now if she leaves!
doesnot matter if all of them quit useless serial bye to all
I would be relieved if it happens so...really i cant imagine that tapasya's character can even have sympathizers...leave alone fans...
i wish her good luck...she is way too cool for this hopeless show...