India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

roshan!!!

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
hi !! i recently started watching KTh from begening. and i noticed something. Mahek got pregent before piyush and Kashish got married. but she gave birth after piyush died. and piyush died night before his anniversary. which makes it atleast more than a whole year. 9 months is max. time. but a whole year? thant cant be true. Crywat you guys think? they make these kinda silly mistakes.

gull Senior Member
gull
gull

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
u r rite i also noticed it  long time ago i also posted this kind of topic

Edited by gull - 15 March 2005 at 9:58pm
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

hetal don't worry.......... Mai's story writing team does not have any knowledge of time factor. They need some lessons in Mathematics.LOL....

Anybody here who can offer a crash course to them.LOL......... I can pass on the address to them............

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
that is nothing, but now they have acrually forgotten that mehek is pregnant again, they think audiences are fools who will believe anything, hey sujalfan tell you friend to remind ekta and her creative team that mehek is pregnant
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

yes, sujalfan, tell ur friend to tell ekta mai that mehak is pregnant, otherwise, suddenly now, kashish will get pregnant and will deliver the baby and only then will mehak deliver..... I think in KTH mehak is destined for some 14 or 15 month pregnancy.

Mehak was pregnant much before kashish and piyush got married.  In fact, Mehak was one of the reasons for the divide between sujal and kashish to increase... then KP wedding happened and then kashish got pregnant. and mehak delivered after piyush died and Kashish miscarried her baby soon thereafter.......Confused

Confusing na.... I think we need to go and start helping Ekta mai..

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujalfan

hetal don't worry.......... Mai's story writing team does not have any knowledge of time factor. They need some lessons in Mathematics.LOL....

Anybody here who can offer a crash course to them.LOL......... I can pass on the address to them............

i volunteerLOL

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujalfan

Manjot my sweet sis, why u will waste ur energy and time.....I have a better idea.....My Cousin who reads in grade two, can do the job better ......two immature mind can undertstand each other wellWink

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by greatmaratha

yes, sujalfan, tell ur friend to tell ekta mai that mehak is pregnant, otherwise, suddenly now, kashish will get pregnant and will deliver the baby and only then will mehak deliver..... I think in KTH mehak is destined for some 14 or 15 month pregnancy.

LOL

and choco st 2.......... but won't that be a bit high grade..... LOLLOLLOL

Go to top