Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

Project Corner Stone..

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Bullying another important aspect of parenting ...Today the way  that boys tease avni and later boy came into the classroom and started to tease Avni( I hope I got her name right so many kids yet to get the names).. needs emphasizes in school and at home,

Being a parent one should set some of these rules up and make the son daughter understand how to make oneself strong against it ,.

Even in school I donno if here is emphasis done by the teachers that the kids turn out to be good citizens and are able to stand up to ones self esteem in  cases where its affecting a lot

My kids school right from Kindergarten they have books read about bullying and the same go in middle school and high school...

The name given is project cornerstone , where the victim is corners and stoned( bullied)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetaliciouss

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index