India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Update for March 15

DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

Everybody is shocked at Karan's words. Suddenly Bhoomi starts crying. The child passes from Damini to Savitha and finally to Tanya. Karan remembers Baa advising him to fulfil his responsibilities for Bhoomi and also parenthood is all about sacrificing. So they just continue the pheres and as they get married, Karan still remembers nandini.

Karan and Tanya go to the hospital. Tanya thinks its best to live him alone. But Karan pulls back Tanya and tells her he needs her most now and also tells her that they will now share all relationships (meaning all 3 of them). He then tells nandini that he has taken the same vows that he had taken with her to provide Bhoomi with some stability. Tanya silently says that she might have married Karan for the sake of Bhoomi, but Nandini will remain his soul mate in all seven lives and asks nandini to continue to trust her.

Mihir is in office. He speaks about Mehta industries files and Meera answers his next question about finances even before he completes his question. He then reaches for his coffee which is a little far away and she pushes the cup towards him. He says "In a short time, you have become very reliable. I am lucky to have you ".

Meera goes back to her cabin and blushes a little. Mohini follows her and screams at Meera "Thulsi maa will come back in a year or two and Papa will be hers for ever again. What would you do then?". Meera says "It may so happen that Thulsi comes back soon enough and you will be thrown out of Shanthinikethan and speaking of my emotions, I have always valued them lesser than my principles and trust. Thulsi is my friend and I would never dream of cheating her. There is more exchange of words between them.

Waqt ke badal the rishte………….A lot happens in this song

Tanya is trying to remove a necklace and finds I difficult to unhook. Karan notices that; unhooks and walks away. Tanya picks up the photo of Nandini and wipes it clean. Mihir does the same to a photo of his and Thulsi. Baa has some thulsi leaves in her hand and cries a bit. Thulsi is in prison and the walls have a lot of marks signifying the number of days she has spent locked up.

The kids grow up (seems like 4 -5 years old). Two small boys and a teddy bear clutching Bhoomi play amongst themselves. They kiss her and go to school.

Mihir drops Meera back home after a long day.

Karan and Tanya visit Nandini in the hospital. Little Bhooomi strokes nandini's face and hair. Karan cannot bear it and takes the child's hands of nandini a little rudely. As Tanya arises to go along with Bhoomi to lessen the tension, he picks her up and kisses her hands.

Baa comes with a Pooja thali and says that she is doing aarthi for the last time. As people look a little surprised, she says that Thulsi is being freed today. Indu says she will learn how to make golpaapdi from her. She is the best cook at Shanthinikethan. Damini & Ganga are excited. Savitha is not very happy and Mohini is worried

Baa runs to Mihir's room and asks Mihir to make up for the lost time. She gives him lots of hopes and says that Love alone triumphs an life is too small to bear grudges. She tells him that truths are many folded and thulsi is one of the biggest truths of his life. Mihir says that it only seems yesterday that I lost one of my sons. Baa says that Thulsi has suffered enough and more for her actions.

Mihir remembers Thulsi asking him to use less sugar for his tea and also helping him get dressed. He cancels a meeting and thinks he will go to pick her up. As Mihir is getting dressed Savitha enters the room and enquires if he is going to office. Mihir says that he is going to pick Thulsi after 3 long years. Savitha says that she has given only dard to everybody including her children. Mihir says whatever it is, she is a part of the family and needs to be welcomed back. Savitha asks him if his children are not a part of that family. She continues that probably even she should go to get back Thulsi. But it would mean that they have forgiven her and it would be against principles. Mihir walks out of the room (don't know where he is heading)

Shobha calls up Payal and tells her that she would not be able to meet her at lunch time as abhishek is getting dressed for office. He is surprised and she explains that Thulsi is being freed today.

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks Deeps, so eventually Karan and Tanya do marry........Angry
moonlight Senior Member
moonlight
moonlight

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Deep.. I think Tulsi will influence Tanya and KAran to comsummate their relationship, since its been a long time with Nandi in the hospital
puru19 Newbie
puru19
puru19

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

thanx for the update..

yes i think ekta kapoor is heading towards another leap in her serial....old tulsi..will be shown now with her grand children....

so lets see what ekta kapoor is now upto

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Thanx DeepanbhSmile.

Double treat todaySmile

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 5:54am | IP Logged

thanks deep,awesome update

I cannot believe this !!!!!.Nandini has still not woken up!!!.Nandini please wake up!!.Boy are you going to get a shock!Cry

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 8:04am | IP Logged
thanx deep!
teetlie Groupbie
teetlie
teetlie

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 9:27am | IP Logged
 i knew that they were going to take a leap, but this is a bit too soon. I was hoping the mohini would have some tricks up her sleeves before tulsi returns and that would have made tulsi's return more worth while. Oh well... since she is coming now.. all should go well.. Thanx for the update.

Go to top