Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Curious case of ridiculous Nidhi&immune Ashu 11/23 - Page 2

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thank god, am not the only one who didnot find the t-shirt promo interesting! And I really hope dr.A doesn't wear it to please this silly girl

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shamil

thank god, am not the only one who didnot find the t-shirt promo interesting! And I really hope dr.A doesn't wear it to please this silly girl

well, the news is tht he does wear it .. now i want it 2 logical.. πŸ˜†
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I also hope he doesn't wear it...it's too early. 
achiever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AR-ARHI_naila

I am waiting for some change in NIdhi desperately...

Have patience.. Nidhi will need more time to grow.. bt the storys there.. wait and watch..πŸ˜›
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i think he wears it due to some circumstance not coz of nidhi...as we got news he is going to wear itπŸ˜†...

and i also do not want ashu to reciprocate anything till he is fully and madly in love...tab tak let the question mark remain both for nidhi and audience...

cvs have a plan in showing nidhi this crazy...there is something abt to happen which will change her drastically hence the over emphasis on her happiness and craziness...and am very sure ashu is not a passing fancy for nidhi...very soon she would realize that it is abt a man and woman and lifetime of togetherness...and with that would come her transformation from a girl to a woman...
Edited by sun29 - 12 years ago
achiever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sun29

cvs have a plan in showing nidhi this crazy...there is something abt to happen which will change her drastically hence the over emphasis on her happiness and craziness...and am very sure ashu is not a fancy for nidhi...very soon she would realize that it is abt a man and woman and lifetime of togetherness...and with that would come her transformation from a girl to a woman...

yes.. i think u r rite.. i m actually hoping an intelligent track from writer..πŸ˜›..

the transformation of Nidhi from a girl to woman and in a committed r'ship.. is wat we want to c...πŸ˜›
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
well it is already all said by all and everyone no more remains this is really a good post because yesterday Nidhi was irritating mostly when she entered the hospital walking like a model with a big smile.I myself know young girls who by profession are doctors they don't have time to all these stuff they are so realistic.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: ashblore

Awesome post. Loved reading it.

I guess Nidhi will continue her antics for few more days to draw Ashu's attention towards her & she & anji will come up with few more tests to experiment on Ashu.
But finally I feel what will move Ashu and start admiring/liking her will be when she proves how professionally good she is becoz the Profession holds a great regard to him & thats where Mallika scores well being a responsible doctor.
Right now his thoughts(according to me) are that Nidhi is just an out of college, bubbly, enthusiastic 24 yrs old girl who makes quite a few mistakes & has been irresponsible in the past.
What will stand out for Nidhi is once she proves how good a doctor she can be. Then Ashu will defo start admiring & respecting in the process loving her.

These are just my views & I may be wrong at it.

AGREE!!! she should have drawn his attention towards her by showing some good works because she's a doc means lots of responsibility instead of doing model stuff like lots of make up thinking of clothes and thinking how to make her hairs.
24 yrs girls are mostly responsiblebut here there's lot of show off with this character.
achiever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alujna-21

well it is already all said by all and everyone no more remains this is really a good post because yesterday Nidhi was irritating mostly when she entered the hospital walking like a model with a big smile.I myself know young girls who by profession are doctors they don't have time to all these stuff they are so realistic.

I think she will continue with her antics.. until Dr. A makes her realize wats at stake his name, her name.. and his belief in her.. 😳..  she needs to take her profession seriously.. for tht she needs to get out ofher woo-Ashu test-Ashu mode..

well she mite b outrageous bt I still find her adorable..😳

and all professionals on Indian TV never do thr job on screen..so forget tht it wud happen any soon in KTLK.. πŸ˜†

I m putting my brain aside and njoying the show.. coz its entertaining at least.. wen it will start getting annoying or irritating or crap.. i'll happily dump it inspite of thr beig my Fav actors..😳
rainbows07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah... the TRP thing is also very imp to survive so its forgivable... and titli-raja part was really good...😳