IF-Sizzlerz

keenu_kk

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
wow
from shyam it is arjun
great

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

london_doll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi 2-Part OS- Kyun Ki (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharneil92

IF-Dazzler

sharneil92

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
ashu! what an update!

a pair of simple black pumps for you! :D

london_doll

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
yeh arjun kahan se aaya yaara? kaash...syam gayi baad mein *sigh*

london_doll

sharie2525

Groupbie

sharie2525

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
it is reallyy goodd

london_doll

areeba_blossom

IF-Rockerz

areeba_blossom

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

WOW!! Arnav's reaction could have been woth watching! he'd be clenching his fists again and gritting his teeth!

london_doll

london_doll

london_doll

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Kyun Ki Paise Khushi Nahi Karid Sakte ' Because Money Can't Buy Happiness

[Read it again, it's a double meaning sentence.]

"Chamkili!" Lavanya called out. Arnav was mentally cursing her for blowing their cover.

Khushi turned around.

"Lavanya Ji, Aap? Arnav Ji ke saath? In a movie theatre? To see Ra.One.???"

"Yes, do you have a problem with that?" Arnav snapped.

"No sir."

"Chamkili! Aren't you gonna introduce us to your 'friend'?"

"Oh yes, Lavanya ji Arnav ji, this is Arjun. My fiance."

The last two words gave Arnav a strange sensation of immense hatred towards the guy he just met especially since she doesn't add the 'ji' to his name. Khushi saw Arnav's head fuming up. She got scared. It's enough that he insults me and hurts me at his house but not here in front of Arjun.  That was when she had a massive migraine.

"Khushi? Are you okay?" Arjun said. Khushi fainted and Arjun picked her up. Khushi said weekly, "Film to dekh lo, 50 Rs. waste me jayenge."

"Nothing is worth more than you."

Arnav was fuming with anger when he saw the concern in Arjun's eyes. Was this the girl you were calling a gold-digger? Arnav felt bad.

The movie was about to start when Arnav got up.

"ASR, what are doing. Aren't we gonna watch the film?"

"You can, I have something important to do."

Arnav went to his office.  No one was there today and that's exactly what Arnav needed-some peace and quiet.  He was trying to avoid thinking of Khushi and why he was so mad Khushi was with her fiance on a 'date'.

He paced bath and forth, clenching his fists, as he remembered all of his 'moments' with Khushi. He decided to take his sister's stupid advice. He cleared his mind of all thoughts and closed his eyes. To his surprise, he still saw a picture of Khushi-smiling and laughing. He refused to accept that he loved her but consoled himself by saying that she annoys him so much that her thoughts don't leave his mind. But he still had to do something about this Arjun guy. He didn't like it one bit how they were getting all mushy in the theatre nor did he like how Arjun carried her away with such ease as if he'd been used to it.

Arnav got his people to track Arjun down and found out his number. He called Arjun to his office.

"Yes sir. Why have you called me here." Arnav looked at him and threw a bundle of notes at him.

"Sir?"

"Leave Khushi."

"What?"

Arnav threw another 2 bundles at him.

"This is 1.5 crore rupees.  Leave Khushi."

"Excuse me. You're Khushi's boss so I am respecting you. My love for Khushi is not for sale."

Arnav threw the whole suitcase at him.

"This is 10 crore rupees. You will probably never see this much money all together at once. Just take it and leave Khushi. It's not much to ask."

Arjun was very angry now. He got up and turned around to leave but was surprised to see Khushi standing outside the door.

"Khushi tum?" Arnav asked shocked

"Yes me. " Khushi said as she barged in the cabin.

"Look Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. If ruining my jiji's marriage wasn't enough why are you out to ruin my life." Khushi said as she pointed her finger towards Arnav. He had never seen her so outraged.

"Khushi, let's go." Arjun said pulling Khushi back.

"No, I want to have a word with him."

Khushi turned back around to Arnav and smiled. "Looks like money can't buy everything. I am proud to say Arjun is my fiance. He is someone who will not  be sold."

"Shut up Khushi!" Arnav said.

"Do you even know why I am doing this?" Arnav asked.

"To ruin my life. It's nothing new."  Khushi replied.

To ruin her life? Is that what she thought? Is she blind? Khushi started heading out the door saying

"Kyun Ki Paise Khushi Nahi Kharid Sakte."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Hoped you liked it!! Leave comments!!!

-For those of you that haven't figured it out yet, the double meaning of the sentence-

"Kyun Ki Paise Khushi Nahi Kharid Sakte." Is that Khushi means happiness and Khushi's name is also Khushi therefore Arnav's money can't buy him Happiness (aka Khushi.)

Hope you enjoyed this 2-Part OS!

Edited by london_doll - 22 March 2012 at 9:22pm

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanuppinklilliesmukitzzrose_290889swati2011Bob123susamsapoorva12sharmatwinkle662marishka.khanmanjusha_92mistletoe22memarioShina_srkfan2futurekethgauthami1avakil10sruthirishiFarighInsankdkumarCrazySaRunianLX2FX2Asvatikshubhangijankisoni86nia252Krazzy4u786aashshhsWittyKittyhiddenpearlalice54karismaPiya.Dipkkndankqueenofhearts01capriyablah_blah3cpervaizixrayroohi_lovehemvbKaushalyaFanTishuumonkeydog18ArshForEverHonkytonkniru273FebruaryFloweruniquebluerosereyaa.dbr_kmichilittlemoinayikadevishreesharneil92ongongongdevsumN0306nature-loverMsCeylonBunny_BearnazibahbhadraprasadFAYKHAN29zafimeniranjana00.vrshn.meenalumasrahsmalluangelmoon_mine-Antu-_-Aslan-Krishnaluv94-Zara---Siva--keenu_kkangelic shaztinsel.Saraa.-JollyJabeen-MrDarcyfandumasprincessunara

london_doll

london_doll

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I also updated my FF-

FF: Falling In Love With Mr. Wrong- http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2033946&TPN=17

bookadict303

Goldie

bookadict303

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
continue soon :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top