OS/SS: Virmaan Love Blossoms part 3 here

Posted: 12 years ago
Virat had just come out of the room. He cudnt believe it he had sang! But why, why did he? This is all maanvis fault he thought he got mad and got into his car and strayed driving and his destination was nowhere he just wanted to sieve his anger out and his desperate need of some one by his side. He knew wen he goes home he'd have to answer question and he was not in any mood to do tht. His dadaji would b really upset he thought he knew he had not only disobeyed his promise but also the promise he had made to his grandfather. He had disgraced the family once more! Once more the history will repet itself.

Maanvi tumhe to koi akal Nahi hai tumhe virat ko yeh sab kehne ki Kia zaroorat to. Pata Nahi woh ab kahan Chala Gaya hua hai. Aur yeh Sab tumhari galti hai.

It had been hours the function had ended and the guests had left along with viraat who had still not cum back home.

Everyone was worries and tried to call him but he didn't pick his phone up.

Maanvi had a plan an called him but he didn't pick up

Virat heard the phone ring and thought it's probably it's someone frm his family and he was in no mood or sympathy. He didn't want their concerns he virat Singh vadherA had to deal with this alone he has to repent his behavior. The phone rang again

Maanvi was pacing back and fourth her fingers in her mouth he didn't pick up the phone

Virat though what if it something had one wrong at home? What is something had happened? Something bad? The first thought tht crossed his mind was maanvis health. He squealed o a stop and quickly reached for his phone and picked it up before even noticing the name on the caller id

Hello hello Sab theek to hai na ghar main maanvi he whispered
Hello maanvi said confused of virat taking her name was he worried about her? He quickly brushed tht thought away he didn't lyk her he was just a frenemy

Maanvi she said to herself Kisine yahan pe pyaar kI baat bhi ki hai tum ainvay

Virat was getting impatient.

Hello hello

Hello maanvi whispered

Virat sighed heavily he breathed in and out repeatedly tryingto convince himself maanvi was alright

Wht is wrong with me?he thought

Virat she whispered his name

Haan maanvi main bz hun

But before virat hung up he heard maanvi whisper his name as if she was in pain

Viraat I need u

Virat geared up the car and started driving fast all he had in his mind was something was wrong maanvi needs him wht of she had gotten sick? Wht the hell was he thinking ignoring all those calls

Maanvi main ah raha hun don't worry

Virat main... She pretended to breath heavily and hung up she let the bait stay there and knew virat will cum runnIng back! Why wud he he doesn't are bout me she thought?? Virat was right I need to see a pshyciatrist! Uggghh

Scene shift

Maanvi maanvi virat was running out of is car before even closing the door but stopped suddenly a he saw maanvi smile sheepishly

Maanvi

Srry virat yehi ek idea tha tumhe wapas lane ke liye

Virat got soo mad

Maanvi he went to he and held he shoulders in a right grip

Maanvi Tht wasss such a cheap joke tum he kuch akal hai

Virat choro

Enough virat yelled he pushed her soo hard tht she hot her head against the tree

He started walking towards the house wen he felt sumthings wrong

Virat manvi whispered

He looked back he saw maanvi falling it was lyk she is slipping away frm him

He ran towards her an caught her arm before she fell

Done hope u guys like it plzz comment Edited by Brklyn_gal - 12 years ago
i really like it! 
it totally seems to be like something manvi would do to...
please continue and add to me to you pm list please!
Hey Its really nice
do continue soon

loved it =) pm me! you are a great writer!!
It Is really nice dear!!! Waiting for Ur next Part:)
amaazing plz continue sooon!!!! =D
Please continue and don't forget to include me in the PM list... 😉
Heyy.. it's an amazing.. OS.. please do continue soon..👍🏼

awesome ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its really vry nic ...plz cont
its nice plz PM me  when u update