CID

Name game For CId Members

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 18 February 2006 at 11:23am | IP Logged

All right guys... ihave thought to start the game ..what u think about your favourite mebers of The Cid forum....

Here I go First:-

Priya Di:-    Priya re Priya...re...Mara Diya Re....

Hehe...she is the Global moderator of the forum and she is so sweet and she take care of every matter. I have just talk with ones....And find her nice...

How can i forget that topic that day i arrived in Cid forum to Fight One praduman friend with Haila Rajivians gang....that was the memorable fight here...

Bluepink:( Anjali Nair) naam change ho gaya...Kab se Nair ho gayi aap.....

oh to aapko blue colr ke ssath Pink color pasand hai right..

First my prediction was....Blue for Ladka and Pink for ladki....Wink

But first i find strange id....waise her laki ko pink and blue color pasand hai na.....

Anyway..she is the first member here who has welcome Rajians Haaila gang...And get to know that she is so sweet and also does her duty very well in forum...Great....Clap

Waise...I like your fun topic..priya and Anju fight for ajat and acp...that was fun here...but those three days went like hyper for me.....

Belle:- Nats....I am guessing how come her id is belle...what is that stands for..form now on i have no clue...

but she is very nice member here and doe not forget to reply anyone...here....Tongue

Shakz:- He is little brother and first i get pm from him..like stanger a part...i never know him and wheh i asked how u find my id and i have never seen u in any forum and then he says i come regulary at cid forum ..and by chance Rajiv has enterd the forum so i get to visit the cid forum and i found him very nice brother....

He is very activate in the forum and take cariing and loving brother for me. and also he never forgets to reply in any topic..he is adiicated to that....and How can we forget his siggy shop..u rock brother....Big smile

Umi:- I know her when she answerd all rajivians topic againest himLOL

but she is the refular visiter of the forum...

Sachin Fan: she disapppears with sachin gone....Cry

I forget one or two members that they have mentioned the Daksh name....

Hero:- that was really funny..when i eneterd in the forum and anju's message was Hero do read.....then i thought who is hero of this forum..and then i get to know he was giving update...

Vat:- not know much..but find nice and valuable member here.

Simran:-I just get to know from her Cid case Game 1....Author of the cid case..director and producer...

very nice member here....and always in her post we found JI...in her post....Big smile

ok guys this list from my side...if i miss anyone sorry for that..i tried to remember everymember and if i miss i will add it...but i want to tell them to you are also valuable member here...

and also guys from now on i can not be regular here...today i tried i my best...byt next week i have exams..so i will be online from next week...

ok take care and hope u like this post....

ok now ur turn guys....and continue...Big smile

Edited by princess1 - 22 February 2006 at 2:22pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Name game For CId Members" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 18 February 2006 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
wow...!!! thanks so much Riddhi di!! Hug
ill post mine soon.... Big smile

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 18 February 2006 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

awh..thanks..that was sweet....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i'll think and then tell bout mine...

Edited by umi82990 - 18 February 2006 at 7:50pm

veena_5

veena_5

Posted: 19 February 2006 at 1:15am | IP Logged
thats really nice of you Embarrassed . and best of luck for ur exams. take care Tongue

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 19 February 2006 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Riddi that is awesome Clap . Also it was so sweet of you to write abt us,...now i have to think Embarrassed

**sexynunu**

**sexynunu**

Posted: 20 February 2006 at 11:03am | IP Logged
wow

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 20 February 2006 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Cry itni badi views and no single reply...
subke hand ko kya hua re...kyu sub chatak rahe ho.... Cry

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 22 February 2006 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Now people can read this right....i have make font size big with color... LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top