Harry Potter

India-Forums

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

daneill is going to be replaced (Page 7)

remixfan IF-Dazzler
remixfan
remixfan

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 3:36am | IP Logged
and by the by there r only three more movies to shoot,i thnk they all will first finish the seven then thnk abt other different things in life and by the by there is rumour that rupret maybe dropped in 5th or the 6th movie as they think that hes too elder for his role Cry Cry Cry

Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 4:18am | IP Logged
I don't think rupert should be dropped from movies 5th and 6th. I'll kill the director and the casting director if he removes either one from rupert, emma and dan! Angry

Ron is supposed to be taller than harry and hermione...rupert matches the role perfectly!
Parachute. IF-Sizzlerz
Parachute.
Parachute.

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misha

Originally posted by Manjot

noooooo he shouldnt get replaced

has misha read this yet??????

yeah , i read this somewhere . they r replacing my dan in the 5th movie Cry becoz according to them he is too old to play harry potter now Cry and i am not going to watch the 5th movie Cry my pooor poor dan!! Cry

yea i knw abt this n psted it aswell but no1 believed me...
kitu Goldie
kitu
kitu

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 4:57am | IP Logged
no guys Dan will not get replaced , how can they do it to our sweety Dan soo cheer...up its not going to be happen Tongue
daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misha

Originally posted by Manjot

noooooo he shouldnt get replaced

has misha read this yet??????

yeah , i read this somewhere . they r replacing my dan in the 5th movie Cry becoz according to them he is too old to play harry potter now Cry and i am not going to watch the 5th movie Cry my pooor poor dan!! Cry

misha no need to cry.. dan is not gonna be replaced oin  the 5 th movie.. it is jus a rumor.. don't worry..dan told himself tht he is gonna be HARRY POTTER.. well if he is not then i will kill the director.. actually i will injury my self i hav done tht a lot of time.. my frendz keep on telling me.. if u love dan  then eat green chjilly and cut ur hand and stuff and i do tht.. after tht my mum scold at me but i say ' ANYTHING 4 DANIEL RADCLIFFE' so no worries misha Big smile
achal IF-Dazzler
achal
achal

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daniel_4ever

misha no need to cry.. dan is not gonna be replaced oin the 5 th movie.. it is jus a rumor.. don't worry..dan told himself tht he is gonna be HARRY POTTER.. well if he is not then i will kill the director.. actually i will injury my self i hav done tht a lot of time.. my frendz keep on telling me.. if u love dan then eat green chjilly and cut ur hand and stuff and i do tht.. after tht my mum scold at me but i say ' ANYTHING 4 DANIEL RADCLIFFE' so no worries misha

Good thing it was just a rumor, otherwise the movies would be nithing without him, Emma, or Rupert. They are just perfect for the roles.
daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
yup.. u r so rite.. no HP withput the 3 superstars ' DANIEL RADCLIUFFE , RUPERT GRINT AND EMMA WATSON '
alia IF-Rockerz
alia
alia

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
dan is surely gonna be there in the 5th movie...
not sure about the sixth though...
but theres still loads of time for the 6th one + i wudnt mind seein a new face as harry potter, not that i dont want dan to be in the sixth movie.. but lets see wht happens...
all v can do is wait and watch

Go to top