Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: Deli

lol, you wanna take him off her hands? That would do a lot of us a big favour πŸ˜‰

i want to take him off meenakshi's hands and place him with jassi πŸ˜ƒ
*Anjali* thumbnail
😭😭😭 they better not replace Dan 😑  So what if he looks older, Harry will be older too!  It should work out fine.  The HP movies are NOTHING without Dan!
-misha thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali308

😭😭😭they better not replace Dan 😑 So what if he looks older, Harry will be older too! It should work out fine. The HP movies are NOTHING without Dan!

yeah the hp movies r nothing without my dan . i will stop watching the hp movies if they replace him 😭 😭
xsonyxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: misha

they r being replaced too 😭

OMG... they're replacing Dan, Rupert, AND Emma????? ......nooo body's going to watch the 5th film if they do that!..... noooo Dan... dooon't gooo 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ ...Dan, Rupert, and Emma suited the roles of Harry, Ronald and Hermione soo much! ...they can't just replace them because they're getting oolder! 😑 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

PixieDust91 thumbnail
the movies r nothin compared 2 the books, but i like dan. cheer up people. the world wont come to an end if he does. i dont want him 2 leave. but, he's outgrowing the character.
-misha thumbnail
Originally posted by: xsonyxo

OMG... they're replacing Dan, Rupert, AND Emma????? ......nooo body's going to watch the 5th film if they do that!..... noooo Dan... dooon't gooo 😭...Dan, Rupert, and Emma suited the roles of Harry, Ronald and Hermione soo much! ...they can't just replace them because they're getting oolder! 😭

yeah 😭
PreityGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: misha

yeah 😭

awwwwww Misha.....please..... dont cry! It'll make ur Dan wanna cry too 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

-misha thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreityGirl

awwwwww Misha.....please..... dont cry! It'll make ur Dan wanna cry too 😭

kya kare ! control nahi hota 😭
-misha thumbnail
Originally posted by: professor_snape

emma is going too? 😭

yup , emma too! 😭 😭 😭
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
 i hope they don't change coz then i'll die coz i love him can't c another harry potter but then i'll give it a curse that it'll got go well inthe theather πŸ˜‰