Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

too much (Page 2)

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollyfreak

thats not even what i mean. i didnt even feel sorry for him. sheesh. its just annoying now

I don't find it annoying at all. I think Armaan makes a better Devdas than the original Devdas, a better Armando than the original Armando and a better Armaan than he himself was a year or so ago. What we can see are his self-destructive tendencies coming to the fore, because he has only just realized how he has messed up his life and any chance of a future with Jassi, and it's driving him insane to lose someone he has loved, probably for the first time in his life. Passion thwarted can be a dangerous thing - since he can't convince Jassi to even talk to him, he's directing all his pent-up emotions at himself. I just hope he finds a way to deal with his feelings before Jassi re-appears in his life... i don't know how much longer I can bear his painCry

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchu

its funny i thinkLOL

yes , i think so too LOL
fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Hey QB where were you yar? aaj kal nazar hee nahin ati..
I agree I feel so bad seeing Arman bearing all that pain and frustration, poor soul. And he acts so well that it seems all real. Wonder how long he's gonna be like that.
fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Hey QB where were you yar? aaj kal nazar hee nahin ati..
I agree I feel so bad seeing Arman bearing all that pain and frustration, poor soul. And he acts so well that it seems all real. Wonder how long he's gonna be like that.
kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Queenbee, as always brilliantly said.ClapClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index