The Vampire Diaries

Katherine's baby daddy revealed?! |SPOILER ALERT|

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Question: This season of Vampire Diaries is absolutely the best yet, and I'm rather depressed there won't be any new episodes until January. Please ease my suffering with some scoop! —Kim
Ausiello: We'll meet Klaus' somewhat less evil brother, Finn, in a circa 1491 flashback sequence slated to air in Episode 13. As legend has it, Finn stumbles upon a vulnerable Katerina, and, well, one thing leads to another…

============

I'M PRETTY SURE THIS FINN IS KATHERINE'S BABY DADDY!

============

Sorry about the caps but I'm SO fangirling right now! Plus, could he be the big bad villian that Nina was talking about?!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartRatiGDebolina.Leenasmg-Hoor--nautankidollz-Rolzz.Reshama..PINK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Katherine's baby daddy revealed?! |SPOILER ALERT|" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Vulnerable Katherine?!?! Me likes it!!! i like the amazing surprises they keep in line for us LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
but if finn was a vampire??? how could he father a child???
umm didnt damon say in s1 that vampires couldnt procreate??
 if they could damon would be daddy to hundreds of kids over last centuryROFL

but vulnerable kath ??? man i wanna c that !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartmeriyaarRolzz-Nayab-

Rolzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Rolzz

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
^^ Good point... Finn being a vampire how can father a baby?

Thanks for the scopp!!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Was Katerina ill treated by her family?.. or was she always misunderstood cause otherwise I don't see a reason why she could be vulnerable?

So does that mean that originals can procreate with humans??... If originals can walk in the sun without any amulets or rings like human beings.. .who knows how many surprises await us when we learn more about them little by little...I think there's more to learn about the originals then we've been shown uptill now!

-Nayab-

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
i cant wait to watch this epi.. ow goshD'oh i have to wait till januaryAngry

-Nayab-

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I think the "procreating rules" are different for Originals LOL... If they can compel other vampires, who knows what else they can do? Like Mahi said... I think there's more to their backstory than what we were shown in episode 3.08... I'm pretty sure the writers are gonna show WAY more... That was like a prelude LOL...

.Reshama.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.