India-Forums

K. Street Pali Hill
K. Street Pali Hill

update for the 15th March

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Barbie, hope this post gets on the forum before your usual daily post.WinkWinkWink

they are dragging this thing a lil too long and its getting a bit boring in patches as well... I am putting a brief update only.

Smriti and Raunak carry all the materials required for decorating the outhosue and decorate the place beautifully.  Smriti has taken a few posters of smriti loves drone and drone loves smriti variety which predictably lands up in Raunaks hands, evil music starts in the background and raunak starts thinking that he cannot allow smriti to love drone like that etc....  they finish decorating and smriti thanks raunak for the endless time for helping her do this.  they call drone and smriti tells drone to meet her at the outhouse at 8 p,m. as she wants to show him something.

they go outside and smriti goes home.  Raunak tells her that he has to go to the library and will come home a lil later.   Raunak then goes back in and tears off the posters, and creates a general havoc in the room.  then leaves the place. 

Gayatri comes to the outhouse and finds it in shambles with the decorations out of place and wonders who has done her job.  (Btw, she had some blue snake like thing as her decorations today..  she looked like a christmas tree)

goes somewhere in a car and spies raunak in a chemists shop and thinks to herself as to what is the medicine that raunak had to come to buy himself ConfusedConfusedConfused.  A small bottle of dettol and huge swab of cotton are shown and gayatri sees raunak leave the shop and get into a taxi.  she hides her face with her hand.  (stupid woman, her rings and decorations are more a give away than her face).

Comes to the house.  Raunak leaves his door open (just lke in kahin kisi roz where all doors used to always remain a bit ajar for people to evesdrop and see this and spy things).. gayatri sees him dressing his knees and almost convinced that raunak is behind smriti but she still cant believe that this gentle boy is capable of it.  she knocks the door.  raunak hears the knock and quickly puts aside the dressing and limps to his side board and hides the medicine box (ashpal..... raunak and ekta read your comment.  he limped in at least one scene yesterday).......

limps to the door and finds gayatri there.  Gayatri gazes at him and tells him that all thats happening with srmiti is unfortunate...

drone and srmiti enter the outhouse and smriti has blindfolded drone.  they see the condition of the outhouse and smriti is shattered.  drone promises to support her and stand by her for the rest of his life.  she says life is short and she wants to live life to tis fullest......

next morning when all are at the dining table, aditya makes the holi announcement and the advertisement for the rang barse prog on star plus is made by aditya..  drone starts to say that its his first holi with srmiti and shies away... everyone tease him about it... 
suddenly there is a shriek........  from gayatri who is at the door holding some package.  there are some "surprise" cards and a knife, which gayatri finds outside the door.  raunak is surprised to find them as he has not left anything there.  everyone go outside the house and raunak goes to his room, gayatri follows him there and raunak looks for his knife and finds it in its place.  he thinks that someone is aware of his identity and wonders who it is.  gayatri now has confirmation, she sees the knife, and knows that raunak is behind all this.

Some intimate moments between smriti and drone where she tells drone that she wants to be away from all this... 

I think thats all that happened yesterday..... they are going the kahin kisi roz way.......  hope she does not make it tooo boring..............

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..!Clap
drone_fan Senior Member
drone_fan
drone_fan

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 2:50am | IP Logged

im in uk n we've only got upto the part where in yesterdays episode drone loses the tennis contract to dweep n when smriti tries 2 tell him that gkAngry's behind it, he gets angry...then gkAngry threatens smriti!

man i h8 gkAngry...shes mean 2 smriti+drone! n her decorations(over decorated) dnt impress me either!Dead

can u tell me all that happens aftr that coz i luv it wen i know wats gna happen...i do that wiv all my star soaps!!!!Tongue

i relly like drone 2Embarrassed!!!got ne info on him???...i record him on dvd everyday...then wonder wat if i run out of dvds oneday???!lol!LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top