Posted: 12 years ago

Thank you so so much for this comment! I'm glad you liked 'Thin Line', it was my first and even though I didn't like it much it's sort of special to me 😳
And Speak, wow, I'm glad you thought it was beautiful, thank you very much. 😊
Fatal Attraction is my baby! Ahh I can't wait till you read and tell me what you think of it! 
Thank you again for this comment and I can't believe you spent the whole day reading my work! That is so sweet! 😳🤗

SHREYA~ 
hey~ in friendship no sorries or thank yous~ 😆 I can never stop using that line from maine pyar kiya
XD regardless, for your first fanction (which I didn't think it was), it's AMAZING :D I can understand why you consider it special :D reading your work, along with the ones of other authors I feel motivated to write again, as well as post some of my work as well XD 

Speak is very very beautiful~ you should be proud of that story. I would love to read Fatal Attraction soon, I read the oneshot which was a peek of Fatal Attraction, think it was called "Addiction"? I really liked it :D I think I'm going to start reading the "The Bet" today :D that or maybe even "Fatal Attraction,"  I wanted to ask you, do u want me to comment as I catch up or  with each chapter I read/chunks I read, it may take me time to catch up but then I wouldn't want to u think I'm reading silently XD
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

SHREYA~ 
hey~ in friendship no sorries or thank yous~ 😆 I can never stop using that line from maine pyar kiya
XD regardless, for your first fanction (which I didn't think it was), it's AMAZING :D I can understand why you consider it special :D reading your work, along with the ones of other authors I feel motivated to write again, as well as post some of my work as well XD 

Speak is very very beautiful~ you should be proud of that story. I would love to read Fatal Attraction soon, I read the oneshot which was a peek of Fatal Attraction, think it was called "Addiction"? I really liked it :D I think I'm going to start reading the "The Bet" today :D that or maybe even "Fatal Attraction,"  I wanted to ask you, do u want me to comment as I catch up or  with each chapter I read/chunks I read, it may take me time to catch up but then I wouldn't want to u think I'm reading silently XD

Speak is honestly the best/hardest thing I've written in my opinion, but some people didn't like the depressing ending. I guess I can understand that though lol :P
I'm so glad you liked it :D
You can comment after chapters if you want, or you can comment after reading all together. Whatever you wanna do, i'm completely fine with it either way. 😳
Awsomw index and love your stories they are very good.
thankzzz 4 the index...really helpful...

& the songgg is ❤️ 
thanks for the index ...i dint read thin line b/w love and hate...will do it now :-)
Actually i hv commented in all ur work hopefully;)
it is helpful to find ur work
girl thnks so much 4 your index
love reading your stories they r amzing n your a fabulous writer
:O
And I used to think that I had read almost all your works! :P

I'll catch up with all the remaining one's soon! :)

thanks  for this really :))
thanxx alot for sending me a pm with your index ..
love almost all of your writings they'e fantastic :D :D <3