CID

Engraved Grains (Part 1) aired Feb 17th

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

C.I.D Update - February 17th 2006

The Case of the Engraved Rice Grains- Part 1

By: Belle1989 - Thanks to Nila for the pics! 😊

Jodhpur Station: A wounded man is in an autorickshaw and asks the driver to go faster, as he has to give some packet to ACP Pradyuman. He reaches the station and manages to find his friend in a train, which is going to Mumbai. The badly wounded man gives the packet to his friend, but his friend doesn't let him go and doesn't want to leave him that way and asks what happened. The wounded man tells him that some people are after him and that they might come look for him any second. The friend goes into the train and the train departs.
  • Mumbai: CID Bureau – Prad is tells the other officers that the wounded man was one of their efficient officer spy.

Anyway, they open the packet and they find out that it contains rice. Blood stains cover the rice, but Daya notices that there are black spots. He takes the magnifying glass out and sees that it is a windmill. They take out black stained rice and put them on the plate. There are words, such as "11:30" "Baje" "Picture of a windmill" "Rajastani Puppet", etc. They try to mix and match to form the sentence. They finally figure out that and it says, "Puppet leke windmill ke pass sade gyaarah milo" Prad tells Daya that they have to go to Jodhpur immediately, as they don't know if it is 11: 30 tomorrow, day after, etc. Prad tells Daya and Fredricks to inform the police at Jodhpur and complete all formalities.
     Jodhpur Station: Prad tells Daya, Fredricks, and Sudhakar that an officer called Pratap Singh will be meeting them here and that he is from the PR Department of the Police. Pratap meets them and introduces himself. Prad shows him the engraved rice grains and Pratap tells Prad that the case is solved. The engraved rice grains are usually done in Jaisalmer. Jaisalmer: Prad, Fredricks, and Daksh ask each of the shopkeepers in a Rajasthani dialect about where they can find a man who can engrave rice grains. So, each shopkeeper points them where the man could be found. Near the windmills-Highway: Daya is on the "highway" and there is a man in a scooter who is in front of him. Daya looks at him and the man smiles. Daya goes past him and the man stops and he has a puppet. Then, Daya is suspicious and turns back and stops far ahead and watches over him.

Meanwhile, Prad and the team find the three shopkeepers who had put engravements on the rice grains. They then ask one of the shopkeeper to draw a sketch of him since he is an artist. Looks like someone asked three different shopkeepers to engrave the rice grains.

The two shopkeepers work with the other one to draw a sketch. They finish drawing the sketch and just then Prad receives a call from Daya. Daya tells Prad that there is a man with a puppet, waiting near the wind mills. Prad tells him that he is going to send him a sketch through the cell phone. Daya receives the sketch and comes forward near the man with the puppet. Daya tells him that he wants to look at his face. He compares the sketch with him and matches perfectly. The man with the puppet hops on his scooter and drives off. Daya follows him.
  • Daya and the man with the puppet reach a fort. Daya is chasing him and the man is running away. Just then, the CID Team comes to the fort to help Daya to chase the man. Then, Fredricks sees him in a ditch and notifies Daya. Daya asks him to come out and shoots a bullet. The man tells him not to fire any bullets, as he is carrying Uranium with him in the puppet. Daya comes down and brings the man with the puppet outside. Daksh takes the puppet and opens it and it does contain Uranium. Daksh asks whether he was going to make a bomb. The man says no and tells them that a girl was supposed to take this Uranium from me. They ask which girl. The man takes out the photo and shows it to them. Daya asks who is this girl...

CONCLUDING PART NEXT WEEK

Edited by Belle1989 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shakstar thumbnail
thanks for the update Natasha... hows ur hand now?
princess1 thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update 😃
dazzlingdesi thumbnail
thankz 4 da update........buh isnt this a repeat...cauz i think they showed this one b4
Shakstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzlingdesi

thankz 4 da update........buh isnt this a repeat...cauz i think they showed this one b4

yes it is a repeat...  

Anastacia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shakstar

thanks for the update Natasha... hows ur hand now?

My hand feels much better, but when I bend it, it kind of hurts. But at least it is much better than yesterday! Thanks for asking...😊

Anastacia thumbnail
Your welcome guys! And yes, this is a repeat. Since we didn't have it in the CID Update Archive, I posted an update. 😊
Thank you Tashu, I hope your hand is much better. When it's iccky, why are you here ji? I will tell your mommy.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
great update natasha and thanks nila providing pics for the update...hope ur hand is better natasha. Edited by priya.nair - 18 years ago
anjali.nair thumbnail
i remember wathing this story. but i think i didn't get to watch the ending or some episodes of it. isn't this a long story? like 4-6 episodes 😕