Hitler Didi

New Title for HD- Hunterwali Didi or Dabangg didi (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Ridhi.

IF-Rockerz

Ridhi.

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
yup they should rename either with Indira or something else

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Title for HD- Hunterwali Didi or Dabangg didi (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pallavi25

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Sorry...but none of ur suggestions sound good!!!
Indira..isnt of tht sort to be named or called like tht...Her character isnt like tht

Zee & PH will surely come up with a Better name
On the other side Indira sounds good as Title too,,,
But the title shd be such tht it suits Indira's personality as well as her Life story.

So did u think Indira is the sort who can be called Hitler? Is her character like that of Hitler? Shocked
Frankly speaking Hitler name is much much worse than the 2 names I suggested. Calling someone Hitler isnt flattering or even funny! 
Thats the whole point of the show, the misunderstood and unappreciated Ms Indira who is called Hitler by her family and neighbours inspite of the fact that shes nothing like Hitler. Shes actually very caring person beneath that tough exterior!   

I didnt ask anyone to like my suggestions but rather to suggest likeable titles themselves! 
Indira is a good title (that u suggested) but they will have to make a new title song then...

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oshifa

i dont like dabang didi and hunterwali

both name is very comedian and show is not comedy drama

aise naam hoge to bade bujurg to sunkar hi tv band kar denge

hitler didi is too good compare other names

if show name change,hope ph choose  good name ...

So Hitler is a good name according to you? Do u know Hitler was the worst criminal in History? A mass murderer, a complete monster?

I think this show is a comedy drama, thats why they show all characters are exaggerated, especially Indira's mother and bhabhi, with their melodramatic reactions, especially the Bhabhi crying at the drop of a hat! LOL
They have used the name Hitler in a comical way but that name is taboo for a lot of people in the world!

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sireeluvarti

I wish they name it Indira and have some tag line.

INDIRA
          tikki aur pyaari bi

Thats a good one! INDIRA...Teekhi aur pyari bhi...Big smile

roywadia

roywadia

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Please note that "Hunterwali" is a copyrighted intellectual property trademark under Wadia Movietone, the film company founded by my grandfather and whose Director I currently am.  If anyone uses this word/name in the title of a film or anywhere else for commercial use, they will be served with a cease and desist notice.  Thanks.

pallavi25

a little faith

Goldie

a little faith

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
LOLExcellent.

I like Debangg Didi because if you abbreviate it, then it becomes DD, pronouced D-D just like di-di, so it works on so many levels.Big smile

Excellent post! With love, Sabah

pallavi25

MOHINI26

MOHINI26

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
let them decide here none of this two.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.