Lavanya being used? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
i feel so bad for lavanya...but cant say she s bein used for that..She s not just not knowin wats happening around her and don think she s tryin to c it either...It will be really nice if she breaks the engagement..anyways that bangle issue is still not sorted out cos noone knows kushi did all that to bring la and asr together :):):):):)  and as for ASR we don know if he s doin stuff intentionally or doin whatever is comin in his mind...He can be ruthless...be it love or war :):):) and kushi also cant be blamed ya...she s just fighting with her emotions...

in short..in my opinio .three of them r figuring out stuff :):):):):):)  and noone wants to get down from their egos..and they have to realise a whole lotta things happening ard them 
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

absolutely agreed to this...

La is not in love with ASR, she herself proved it zilliion times... so no questiion of using her comes!
Totally agreed & would like to add:
Currently Asr knows that Khushi loves him & its his ego that is demanding Khushi to admit it.  He
has no intention of dumping La at this stage & running after Khushi.  He already made it known that he will run away from love.  La is aware that ASR doesnt love her so why is she willing to settle for a loveless marriage? - for wealth & status.  I dont think we need to worry abt La's feelings getting hurt  when she gets dumped cos she doesnt have any real feelings for ASR.  She will just move on to her next conquest.
Lavanya is letting herself get used. 

When a girl gets ignored by a guy, she will know for a fact that he is not interested in her, but in this case Lavanya is being blind to this. 

So what is fault of Khushi and Arnav. They have just realized the fact they love each other. While Lavanya has known ASR for almost a year.

When he decided to get engaged to her, Lavanya should have been questioning him about his sudden change of heart, instead of doing that she just happily accepted.  
Good to knw someone is thinking that Lavanya needs to get a life of her own rather than being a silly clinging girlfriend of mighty ASR...

As far as I know yes balme Khushi just like Buaji was blaiming her for not gvin happiness to her addoted parents when the Shashi was having fits rather than caring for her sick brother...

Funny how thw rold works and just because Lavanya is in illusion that Arnav loves her and her EQ doesn't go beyond analysing what is true love and does he deserve her...she should be potoed but bang on scold on Khushi whom the same LAvanya has insulted boyond words...wanted to send to police station at night and always put her in tight spot...
People are balming ASR for manhandling Khushi but then at least there has been occasions where he has shown (I repeat shown outwardly as i know he always loves her but shown it only rarely) for her but has Lavany done that!!!

Even Anjali who fails to notice her husbands shiftiess notices that Khushi is not happy but the so caleed seet nature and too good and great LAvany hardly notices that...and when ASR throws her from his office she sys the paint is wasted

Not to mention the fact the when ASR insulted her for being wedding trousseau...and she finally got back bone and ran away...she who truly loves ASR and is to be deceived never even bothered to convince him while Khushi worked her brain over time to do that!!!!!

Funny thw way world is
Lavanya behave like idiot she praise just spoilt no faut of hers
Khushi acts naive she is stupid
Lavanya insults Khushi and puts her in bad light...very nice and natural
Khushi just goes with her heart and falls in love ...or falls on Arnav harm inadvertently..she is at fault
Lavanya drinks and keeps a nonsensical dance performance...she is genuine person and its not her fault only Nani is the hitler
Khushi is upto some mischief like changing ASRs ringtone and other things she is stupid and everybody hates her
Lavanya runs away from RM and doesn't bother coming back or even talking Anjali or toher ...she is superb..true love for ARnav
Khushi sells her bangles to convice ARnav as she knows him better but then Khushi is bad!!!!

the best part is yes you people find the rich Lavany very beautiful with nice voice...so she should be right even she becomes a vamp

But wht is the little chit of girl Khushi...right

and many of us her eblame ASR for taking about Aukad...aren't we doing the same here

Are we not having double stadards when we pity Lavanya but not Khushi

At some points I do feel bad for LAvanya bt certainly and defenitely Khushi is not responsible for it and nor is ASR peurposfuly using her like Syam does with Anajli or Khushi...

She convinetly thinks only of herself and is totally self centred and fails to notice the glaring truth behind the facade
and thats certainly her fault...

Please do not talk about Khushi scheming behind her back you know very well the only time Khushi has ever done any scheming was when she tries to put juic in Arnav shoes and all that mischeif and when she sold her bangles to unite ASR and La

very bad of her she should have left Lavanya who never bothered to compromise the situation ...thing s would have been lot more simple

Poor Lavanya a girl younger than her and probably less eduacted has cheated behind her back...soo saad
I am with La... Its sad to see how she is the pawn btw all these inner plays.. 
Originally posted by aditee

How many of us are deeply disturbed by the way Lavanya is being "used" by the private battle being fought between ASR and Khushi

Is it fair for her to be treated this way?😭😭

How will she react when she finds out that the girl she has begun to trust and love so much has been conning her all along?

How will Khushi be able to defend herself😡

ASR is a brute he will probably get away with murder because he is so sexy

I worry about Lavanya's feelings big time😭😭😭

Or are we oblivious to her feelings because we only care about the love story between the leads?

She looks gorgeous and has the most s--- voice in the business

I am baffled as to why she took a role where she is garnering NO fans
She is being used only by Arnav, but not by Khushi at all. But, the thing is she is allowing ASR to use her as his ego, she needs to speak up her mind rather than sit back and watch the show.
Originally posted by aditee

How many of us are deeply disturbed by the way Lavanya is being "used" by the private battle being fought between ASR and Khushi

Is it fair for her to be treated this way?😭😭

How will she react when she finds out that the girl she has begun to trust and love so much has been conning her all along?

How will Khushi be able to defend herself😡

ASR is a brute he will probably get away with murder because he is so sexy

I worry about Lavanya's feelings big time😭😭😭

Or are we oblivious to her feelings because we only care about the love story between the leads?

She looks gorgeous and has the most s--- voice in the business

I am baffled as to why she took a role where she is garnering NO fans
Just hope Khushi makes ASR for doing this to Lavanya.
I somewhat agree with Nithi. La isin't really in love with Arnav. Maybe she fancies herself in love with the image of ASR. Maybe thats why she hasn't looked for the man behind the image.
She also never take risks because she wants to keep the status quo. She's afraid of rocking the boat. She's happy where she is and dosen't make any effort to understand Arnav or change or challenge him. Maybe deep down she knows ASR dosen't love and dosn't want to push her luck.
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

absolutely agreed to this...

La is not in love with ASR, she herself proved it zilliion times... so no questiion of using her comes!

i agree with you completely...La doesn't know what is right or wrong for herself...she is in her own materialistic world...When ASR said the engagement will be held tommorrow or never,what did she do?Did she bothered?rather cried and allowed ASR to dictate his terms and conditions...What will you call this??love or total submission to ASR decisions...Next, when when ASR was completely in khusi's thought while she was planning their honeymoon,what she did?saw ASR that he is not hearing.Instead of a confrontation walked past...What you will say this?la too is nt that much in love with ASR only the satus matter...now  khusi also she never will do anything against la...she knows she is her friend...And how can one be blamed for falling in love ?After her engagement she herself is trying hard to keep herself from ASR...then lastly say it is destiny who is doing everything...So if la finds out that ASR and khusi love each other she should gently make her exit...somebody will be there for her also who will love her truly...But whatever ASR doing i feel it is not good...As far his ideologies he thinks this is the best way out...Everything is fair in love and war...
This is entirely my opinion - no offense meant to anyone...only discussion purpose...

Please don't forget that Khushi is in RM BECAUSE LA wanted her to be there .. She knows that she will not be able to survive without her in the Raizada house .. She is making Khushi do all the hard word while she reaps the benefits .. Actually, I do like LA and this she is being misused BUT ONLY BY ASR .. NOT KHUSHI .. KHUSHI CANNOT BE BLAMED for her impending unhappiness .. She CHOSE to play a DOORMAT .. SHE AND ONLY SHE CAN BE BLAMED FOR THAT !!!  LA is also selfish, I bet she will dump khushi in a heart beat if and when her PURPOSE is achieved .. ;)

This tooo is ENTIRELY my opinion and intended to hurt ON ONE ;)
Edited by MaankigopiMadhu - 12 years ago