Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Kyunki Update for March 15

kp12241988 Groupbie
kp12241988
kp12241988

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

THEY SHOWED KARAN SAYING HE WILL NOT MARRY TANYA AS HE IS ONLY OF
NANDINI BUT THEN BHOOMI STARTS TO CRY, HE LOOKS AT THE GIRL AND THEN DADI GIVES IT TO TANYA AND SHE STOPS CRYING, BAA MAKES A FACE
LIKE PLEADING KARAN TO CONTINUE THE PHERAS AND HE MAKES A SOUR FACE AND COMPLETES THE PHERAS NOW WHEN HE PUTS MANGALSUTRA HE REMEBRS NANDINI AND HIS WEDDING, THEN AFTER TAKING AAHIRWARD HE LOOKS UPSETLY AND THEN HE GOES TO HOSPITAL AND LOOKS AT NANDINI WITH TEARFUL EYES FULL OF LOVE, TANYA THINK THAT SHE SHOULD LEAVE NANDINI KARAN ALONE BUT KARAN TELLS HER TO COME.  HE SAYS TANYA WAQT NE KYA KARDEYA PER ABB YEH RISHTA HUM TINO(THREE) NE BANTNA HAI SO YOU COME . THEY GO TO NANDINI
'S BED KARAN SITS BESIDES HER
AND TAKES HER HAND IN HIS AND SAYS NANDINI TODAY I MARRIED TANYA,
BUT I STILL REMEMBER THE OATHS WE TOOK OF BEING TOGETHER FOR JANAM JANAM, I HAD TO MARRY TANAY FOR BHOOMI BUT NANADINI U R MY LIFE ! AND I AM WITH U FOR EVER IN ALL GOOD AND BAD TIMES I AM WITH U AND YOURS. HE GETS UP AND KISSES NANDINI'S FORHEAD VERY LOVINGLY AND SLOWLY, TANYA SAYS IN HER MIND NANDINI YOU ARE AND WILL REMIAN KARAN'S LIFE FOR EVER, I HAVE MARRIED HIM BECAUSE OF BHOOMI BUT HE IS AND WILL BE YOURS FOR ALL THE 7 JANAMS .!

MIHIR IS MEERA GETTING CLOSE , MEERA IN LOVE WITH MIHITR AND MIHIR
ENJOYIN HER COMPANY! MOHINI TELLS MEERA THAT U LOVE MIHIR TELL HIM
BEFORE TULSI COMES BACK BUT SHE SAYS I AM TULSI'S FRIEND AND WILL NEVER BETRAY HER.

THEY SHOWED A SONG AND PEOPLE'S BEHAVIOUR WITH EACH OTHER AND PASSED/SKIPPED 3 YEARS...

TANYA IS TRYING TO WEAR HER MANGAL SUTRA KARAN  SEES THIS AND LOCKS IT AND LEAVES ( VERY COLDLY ) TANYA PICKS UP NANDINI'S PIC FROM KARAN'S TABLE AND LOOKS AT HER AS IF SAYING "YOU ARE TOO LUCKY NANDINI TO HAVE KARAN'S LOVE"

THEN MIHIR AND MEERA ARE SEPNDING TIME TOGETHER. MIHIR TALKING WITH MERRA AND DAMAINI IS GIVING FOOD TO THE TWINS AND BHOOMI. THEY ARE ALL GROWN UP AND BHOOMI IS PLAYING WITH HER TOO CUZ BROTHERS. THEN KARAN BHOOMI AND TANYA GO TO SEE
NANDINI! TANYA TELLS BHOOMI TO KISS NANDINI'S FACE AND THE KID
KISSES NANDINI'S FACE ABD KARAN WHO WAS LOOKING AT NANDINI WITH LOVE IN HIS EYES SUDDELY GETS ANGRY SEEING BHOOMI TOUCHING NANDINI.  HE PULLS BHOOMI'S HAND BEHIND AND SHE GETS SCARED KARAN LEAVES THE ROOM , TANYA AGAIN TELLS BHOOMI TO TOUCH NANDINI'S FACE AND SHE STARTS DOING IT, KARAN COMES BACK AND SEES THIS AND GETS ANGRY BUT THEN HE LOOKS ANGRILY AT TANYA AND SHE GETS UP, BHOOMI LOOKS AT KARAN'S FACE AND TOUCHES HIS FACE AND HE TAKES BHOOMI IN HIS LAP AND SHE HUGS HIM. KARAN LOOK AT NANDINI WITH TEARFUL EYES AND CRASSES THE KID'S HAIR THEN BHOOMI LOOKS AT NANDINI AND KARAN TOGETHER !

NOW BAA IS VERY HAPPY BEACAUSE 3 YEARS ARE PASSED N TULSI COOMING BACK, MIHIR SAYS HE CANT FORGIVE TULSI. BAA IS UPSET IN MORNING  MIHIR IS GOING TO BRING TULSI BACK HOME BUT DADI STOPPED HIMS SAYING HOW CAN HE FORGIVE TULSI AND HE GETS PISSED AND MAD. BAA IS UPSET , SHOBHA TELLS ABHISHEK THAT TODAY
MUMMY IS COMING HOME AND ABHISHEK IS SHOCKED.

ENJOY....

IT WILL BE MORE FUN TO WATCH NOW AS TULSI WILL BE BACK AND NANDINI WILL RECOVER....

cruel Groupbie
cruel
cruel

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Karan hasn't gotton over Ansh's daughter, and Nandani. Yes! Three years pass, i'm so happy, and Tulsi's comin' back.
princessriya Senior Member
princessriya
princessriya

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Kyunkii is really movin fast these days..Expect some more action to come..!
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Thanx for update. So finally there is 3 yrs leapSmile
Sizzane Groupbie
Sizzane
Sizzane

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Hey thanx for the update.....looks like the serial will
move faster now
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASEEEEEEE  TELL ME WHO BHOOMI IS????? and also what is happening because i only watched upto where tulsi goes to jail fur 3 yrs.Confused
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by #1 kyunki fan

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASEEEEEEE  TELL ME WHO BHOOMI IS????? and also what is happening because i only watched upto where tulsi goes to jail fur 3 yrs.Confused
Bhoomi is NAndini and Ansh's Daughter. Tanya takes care of her.

Go to top