Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
armaan uncle to chameleon ke tarah rang badalte hain πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but i agree ki armaan aaj kal bahut achcha bachcha ho gaya hai πŸ˜ƒ
queenbee thumbnail
That is just SO true... and Armaan has proved all they say about love. Shall we go over some of themπŸ˜ƒ:

Love is blind (???)
He fell in love with a woman who could launch a thousand ships.. in reverse gearπŸ˜›

The heart has reasons that reason does not understand (Jacques Benigne Bossuel)
Armaan has reasons that defy reason, and logic and good sense ... because he has started thinking with his heart the way true lovers do...

Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible (Mother Teresa)
Who can deny his loneliness and his terrible fear that Jassi no longer wants him😭😭😭 ... his fear has always been there on a subconscious levels that Jassi will 'leave him one day' (only then he cudn't have known that it wasn't just Gulmohar he was worried about..) but seeing his worst fears coming true have actually given him a whole new perspective on life and love...

In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing (Mignon McLaughlin)
(Armaan + Jassi) - Jassi = zero
There's nothing that Armaan knows better than this now...

Without Jassi... his world, his existence is dry and meaningless.. how love has given him the realization that he is one half of one whole... his is the kind of love that is impatient to reach its logical conclusion - to have his woman by his side and make her his forever.. to feel as wanted by her as he knows he wants her😭

The loving are the daring (Bayard Taylor)
I can't imagine how he kept going back into that bar for more.. call it fool-hardy or self-destructive or daring.. he was beyond caring because he WANTED his body to hurt as much as his heart, he WANTED the pain to be his catharsis... can you ever imagine the old Armaan feeling this way about ANY female on this Earth??

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jingle

πŸ˜•

same here 🀒
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: misha

same here 🀒

Whyy????

Queenbee...................speechless.

Jassidevi,Queenbee,U guys have given me some sweet reasons to go and take my beauty sleep of the night...or whtever is left of it.....considering it's 3 am in the morn.

India Forums...tumne meri neend cheen li. But sukoon de diya.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: misha

same here 🀒

Whyy????

Queenbee...................speechless.

Jassidevi,Queenbee,U guys have given me some sweet reasons to go and take my beauty sleep of the night...or whtever is left of it.....considering it's 3 am in the morn.

India Forums...tumne meri neend cheen li. But sukoon de diya.

jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: devil_drivers

Minnie and Queenbee, BRILLIANT

U guys have said it all!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Queenbee, where do you come up with these things? πŸ˜›
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Queenbee, I really dont know what else to say. Probably IF should really start a separate archive section for your posts. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
arjunarmanlover thumbnail
i agree with you he has gotten so understanding... he has gone through a makeover much better than jassi or just as equal and i thik jassi n armaan deserve each other
hawa_hawai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

We have been talking of everyone's makeover,especially Jassi.

But I feel that the greatest makeover has been undergone by Armaan.

From a brat to becoming such a sensitive human being,almost like a new person.

What do you guys think?

Yes.. I always liked Armaan from the start because he acted like a meanie but deep down he was always a nice guy for the most part. He was never as concieted as Mallika. Armaan's makeover has been the best part of the show and Apoorva has acted brilliantly.