Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Armaan and his mental makeover

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

We have been talking of everyone's makeover,especially Jassi.

But I feel that the greatest makeover has been undergone by Armaan.

From a brat to becoming such a sensitive human being,almost like a new person.

What do you guys think?

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KiRaN_K thumbnail

πŸ€—

πŸ‘

- Armaan...for being so Fantastic!!!!😳

vishakha thumbnail

Minnie, I completely agree with you. And that's what I like about Armaans' character.

Remember how he was and look at his present condition.. i can think of only one song
"Kyase kya ho gaya bewafa tere pyar me
Chaha kya kya mila bewafa tere pyar me"

jprasad thumbnail
Well, Minnie, Armaan has undergone quite a change and we have gone
along for the ride with him. Izzzzzzzzz crazzzzzzy!
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Absolutely, the change in Armaan as a person is the actual makeover. Armaan, you are the best.

vishakha, that is a perfect song for Armaan.

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Absolutely, Armaan's mental makeover equally important as Jassi's. He is changing for the better and his effort in doing should not be ignored. He has the guts of accepting his own mistakes and trying to punish himself for his sins.

Nobody is perfect in this world and everybody deserves a second chance as so does Armaan.

Edited by Jassidevi - 19 years ago
Rumi thumbnail
 you are absolutely right minnie! in fact the most interesting part of the whole story is the makover of armaan!makeover to a sensible person from a spoilt brat that has been possible with the love of jassi! only love can do such a miracle!!!! that is why love is god himself! through love we can touch god!😊!
*Anjali* thumbnail
I agree with you, Minnie. It's a very good observation and point that you bring up...πŸ‘  We are all so focused on Jassi's makeover, yet it's Armaan's makeover which really is evident.  He has truly become a different person and has changed all due to his love for Jassi. 

It's remarkable too b/c Apurva seems to have gone through a makeover himself when it comes to his acting!!  Everyday I'm becoming more and more amazed at his talents.  I really think that in the past he's always been offered the wrong roles--i.e. the spoilt,rich brat. His real skill comes in portrayal of sensitive roles such as the new Armaan.  Apurva has really found his niche when it comes to acting and I will be shocked if he doesn't win the best actor award next time around! πŸ‘
ms-tabu thumbnail

i agree with u minnie,ar man -jassi forever,he ha sproved he loves jassi,its time he gets his due,we love arman and jassi ,grt work apuravaπŸ‘πŸ‘

tablet

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yes Anjali.I can't say it better. Apurva has come a long way.

Way to go!!!