Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveneha_r thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyfreak

HE DESERVES IT! i think he deserves more for doing so much crap to jassi. Took so much advantage of her in the beginning...even later on. Man, he deserves all that hes going thru. 😑

he has realized his mistake...and  i dont see y he should suffer so much pain! ok u might say im a bit biased because im an armaan fan!
arjunarmanlover thumbnail
OH NO HE SO DID NOT... HE IS SUCH A SWEET HEART, AND THEN WHY DID JASSI DO THIS SHE COULD HAVE COME BACK OF THEY WOULD HAVE FAXCED THE PAPERS FROM HIM OR GULMOHER SHOULD HAVE TRIED FOR A STAY ORDER OR SOMETHING THEN WHY DOES HE DO THAT
giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok...I did think that today's episode was a bit over board but because it was dragged out.  I do not feel sorry for Arman coz he is in a situation of his own creation....he's a masochist ...plain and simple....arye yaar bahut loggon ka dil tutta hai but they don't all turn to drink and not the quite kind ...but the kind that gets drunk and offers unsolicited advice to all! 

Basically he made his bed and now he doesn't wanna lie in it....he wants pity!  Frankly, I'm not hot for weak men...he is a bechara of his own making...and I do not pity him!  there's a way to suffer heart break like a
mature dignified man and then there's Arman.

Sorry if i offended any fans but come on ..... this is Devdas (and we all know what happened there).
Edited by giaa - 19 years ago
alien_visitor thumbnail
The smile on his face at the end before he becomes unconscious indicates that he wanted this to happen to him...He wanted to to be punished once and for all...So if and when he wakes up he will only have Love for Jassi...All the sins would have been washed away in his blood...IT HAS BEEN ARMAAN...YOU ARE EVEN MORE PURE THAN JASSI NOW...take my verdict. Edited by alien_visitor - 19 years ago
rose85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alien_visitor

The smile on his face at the end before he becomes unconscious indicates that he wanted this to happen to him...He wanted to to be punished once and for all...So if and when he wakes up he will only have Love for Jassi...All the sins would have been washed away in his blood...IT HAS BEEN ARMAAN...YOU ARE EVEN MORE PURE THAN JASSI NOW...take my verdict.

😭😭😭 dont knw wht to say!!! 😭😭

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I disagree that Armaan wants pity, that is the last thing he wants from anybody. Heartbreak can turn people into masochist, it is not a very unnatural reaction.  Finally, Armaan is not weak. Devdas was weak, not Armaan. No offense meant to anybody. 
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

I think he deserves it....but wat ever happened today was too much, it brought tears in my eyes😭...they all were kicking him and no one was marad ka batcha to come and help him not even the bar ppl.😭

armaan naye jassi ko boht roliaya hai aab thora us ko bhi rona chiye. magar that hitting bottle on his head wat too much, issa bhi kiya ghussa.

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday...when I watched the episode...I too felt so bad for Armaan. I am a die hard purab fan...but I always wanted the pure love to win the last....

Poor armaan got more than he needed too...

Originally posted by: alien_visitor

The smile on his face at the end before he becomes unconscious indicates that he wanted this to happen to him...He wanted to to be punished once and for all...So if and when he wakes up he will only have Love for Jassi...All the sins would have been washed away in his blood...IT HAS BEEN ARMAAN...YOU ARE EVEN MORE PURE THAN JASSI NOW...take my verdict.

I agree with you alien...
strawberry thumbnail
 yesterday was a pathetic attempt for the serial makers to gather support for armaan. he delibratley went there to pick a fight. why did he keep on going back inside.  Is this the way he is going to face all troubles of his life? troubles that he himself has created.  he's not man enough for any situation. he can never handle anything maturely. why didn't anyone call the police? vv dumb episode.
hawa_hawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

Do you guys think what happened to Armaan today was deserved by him? I can understand him getting hurt,but getting punished in this fashion ???🀒

It breaks my heart.I would rather he stopped loving Jassi and went back to being the brat he was than let him suffer so much!!

And to think of it,Jassi might never come to know what he is going through !!!!!!

So much punishment just because he fell in love with a girl he tried to treat as a toy and failed miserably???

Oh God !!!!

I felt bad for Jassi,even for Purab but Arrmaan ??? I have never ever felt this bad for anyone !!That too when Jassi too loves him as much !! Such a waste !!

At first I would have said he did. But considering how Armaans got punished os much while Purab didnt get punished at all, I dont think armaan deserves it at all.