Hitler Didi

Rati Pandey real slap to the bouncer!!!ARTICLE.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Rati Pandey straightens a pervert with a tight slap!

Take a panga with this one at your own risk 'coz the firebrand might just scratch your eyes out if you step on her tail!

And no one can vouch for this better than the bouncer who was appointed to safeguard actress Rati Pandey during the shoot schedule of her latest primetime show on Zee TV, Hitler Didi. While shooting for an elaborate sequence wherein the actors had to board a crowded bus, a strong security set-up was called for to ensure that all the actresses were safe and secure.

However, things took an ugly turn when Rati's very own bouncer, tried to take advantage of her, under the pretext of shielding her from the belligerent crowd on the street. A smart cookie that she is, Rati immediately realized that the pervert was acting fresh with her. Without batting an eyelid, she turned around and landed him one tight slap across his face!

The fact that the man in question was a hefty 6 feet tall giant did not deter the spunky actor from protecting her dignity and pride. In fact, it took some serious persuasion to stop Rati from attacking him any further. While he initially denied having touched her with any wrong intentions, the bouncer later apologized to her.

"I'm usually a calm and collected person. I have no anger management issues either. But if some freak decides to get touchy-feely with me, I am equipped to handle the scenario without any male intervention. For each time that I had to get down from the bus, this bouncer would hold my hand like he was just trying to get me across the street. After ignoring it twice, I couldn't control myself & hit him because I knew that it wasn't happening by accident. I've not learnt Judo and Karate for nothing! I wish more and more women  would give up their damsel-in-distress avatar and seize the eve-teasing rogues by their ears and even pack in a punch or two, so that the scoundrels tremble before laying their hands on the next woman." said Rati

Edited by alujna-21 - 23 November 2011 at 5:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rati Pandey real slap to the bouncer!!!ARTICLE." in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
after checking the first three pages I posted the article as I did not see anywhere.
source of article:

Its-My-Life

Goldie

Its-My-Life

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Allready posted Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent.Dreamer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.