Debate Mansion

Media influneces religion

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

do u think media influences religion. i mean all the drawing of Prophets Muhammed (pbuh) are enragin many cultures all over the world to commit crimes in the name of their religion...

ur comments plz

Henna x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I think Media is very important means of communication. Without media we would be really paralyzed with ignorance. And we would never know what is going on in other part of the world. However, the same very media sometimes gather news that are sensitive and print them that creates unwanted riots and tension. Media is indeed very powerful and it is capable of creating heat in name of religion. I hate to see when media is biased with one group and then they try to prove their point by adding spices. I think meida shoudl try to be nutral and give only needed information..however, what is media. It is out there to make profit and earn money. People are influenced a lot by news given by media and the way they present this news makes the difference. I really think that media does play important role when it comes to religous issues or any other issues.Edited by sowmyaa - 18 years ago