India-Forums

UPDATE 15/03 (uk)

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Update

Megha and Rimjhim face each other. Megha does not look pleased. Rimjhim says (very motherly) ''I'v waited 14 years to be with you Megha. I'v spent my time in jail thinking about meeting you and fulfilling my own dreams through your eyes...wont you hug your mother. I am so happy to see you''..Rimjhim holds your arms out and tries to step toward Megha but Megha puts her hand up (talk-to-the-hand-type-way) and says ''hold on right there..dont come near me! your not my mother! i dont know why these guys let you back into the house''. Rimjhim says ''i know your angry but you have a misunderstanding''. Megha says ''no..i have no misunderstanding so dont act so innocoet. You didnt spend 14 years in jail for nothing. You killed my mum Malini and you tried to kill me. Get away from me and get out of here''. Rimjhim has tears in her eyes. Megha is furious. Avinash shouts ''oi Megha!''. Avinash marches toward her to teach her a lesson in respecting your elders. Meghas having none of it. Rimjhim holds Avinash back and tells him to just leave it. Megha says ''you guys dont understand anything (shes directing this at the family)..im the only one who understands whats going on! im the only one here who gets it''. Saying this Megha marches off. Babuji starts after her calling her name out. Megha rushes up the stairs and Babuji goes upstairs after her (hes hobbling whilst Meghas rushing). Megha goes to her room and closes the door shut. Babuji makes it to the room and asks her to open it. Megha is in a rage in her room..shes screaming and breaking things (breaking things seems to be a daily hobbie for her). Megha thinks about her mum Malini saying ''dont kill me Rimjhim please'' and Megha also remembers Rimjhim shooting Malini dead. Megha thinks about how sad she felt at losing Malini.

Rakesh is sitting with Yashoda as they sip their tea. Yashoda is telling Rakesh that Rimjhim has suffered so much in her life and whats happening to her is not fair. Rakesh says ''Megha is such an unruly girl. Her habits seem to get worse and worse. I dont know what to do about her..maybe we've pampered her too much..i cant believe what she did to Rimjhim..Rimjhim did not deserve that after all Rimjhims gone through''. Jayanti is at the door and has heard their conversation. Jayanti says ''i dont agree bhaiya''. Rakesh says ''oh Jayanti..please come in''. Jayanti comes in and sits with Yashoda and Rakesh. Jayanti says ''Rimjhim has done alot for us, goes without saying, shes always thought about her family and the relationships around. But in doing so..she neglected her own daughter'' (Jayanti has a point). Yashoda says ''what are saying Jayanti''. Jayanti stands by what she says. Then Jayanti changes the conversation to Om's coming home soon. Rakesh and Yashoda get happy.

Rimjhim is upset as she sits with Babuji and Avinash. Rimjhim cant understand Megha's huge outburst. Babuji tells Rimjhim that Megha will come round..she has to be given time to adjust as shes just a child in mind but her heart is pure. Babuji says with a heart like she has..she'l come round soon enough. Rimjhim says that she had so many dreams of coming home from jail after 14 years and seeing her Babuji again and seeing her husband Avinash and rest of the family and seeing the children and seeing Megha. Babuji tells not to lose the faith. Rimjhim is really upset as she tells them how in jail she'd often get very depressed and feel like she was going to die but then she'd think about her family and that'd keep her going.

Rimjhim is sitting with Kaveri on Kaveri's bed. Kaveri tells her to keep the faith and things will get better. Rimjhim is still pretty much upset. Rimjhim enquires about Kaveri's son Vishal. Kaveri says that Vishal is getting very unruly as well. Kaveri says hes a rebel and all he does is get into fights all the time. Kaveri goes on ''i dont know what to do about Vishal..he spends lot of money and is always fighting with other people. And my mother Naina-devi keeps fueling his spending habits. He asks Naina for a 1000 rupees and she gives him 10000 rupees so hes got enough pocket money and whenever he gets into fights he gets his political grandmother to bail him out''. Rimjhim doesnt say much but then asks about Soham and Om. Kaveri says ''Soham has gone to the ashram to help out Iravati and thats where he lives at the moment. Whilst Om is doing great as hes in London studying for an MBA''. Rimjhim is impressed and says that all the children have grown up so much and so many things are happening.

We see a jeep riding onto some place in the dark. On the jeep are loaded 5 guys and Vishal. Vishal looks like a mean rebel (he soooo does not look his age of 15/16 years). Vishal looks like a proper thug. Vishal gets off his jeep with his gang of thugs..Vishal sees some guy called Murli and Murli has his own gang. Vishal goes over to Murli and his gang who are sitting on some steps. Vishal looks like he wants to cause trouble as he says ''dont a pick a fight with me Murli !!..im Vicky !!''. Murli isnt impressed and gets up to fight Vishal. The two gangs of thugs are about to tussle when police cars pull up. Murli and his gang leg it whilst Vishal and his gang are caught in the police cars headlights so they dont move. Vishal's gang get scared but Vishal tells them to stay cool as he'l handle it. The police saab comes running along and tells Vishal and his gang they are under arrest. Vishal stays cool as he firmly tells him they are not under arrest. The inspector says ''im Inspector Parab..dont mess with me''. Vishal says ''i dont think you quite realise who your talking to''. The inspector is confused and not amused as he tells Vishal that they got a report that a fight was happening here. Vishal says ''i was here to talk to my friend Murli but hes gone''. The inspector doesnt buy it. Vishal says ''you'l pay for this''. Vishal dials a number on his mobile and tells the inspector ''maybe you'd like to have a word with the VCP saab''. Vishal talks on his phone ''hello...VCP saab..this is Vishal, Naina-devi's grandson''. The inspector starts shaking in his boots and says ''ok ok theres no need to call the VCP. Im sorry Sir..but we heard some reports of fighting and clearly theres no fighting going on here''. The inspector goes away. Vishal looks on truimphantly.

Rimjhim goes to Meghas room. Megha is on the phone chatting to a friend saying ''i'l sort out the problem''. Rimjhim comes in saying ''Megha..''. Megha says to her friend on the phone ''i'l speak to you later''. Megha puts down the phone. Megha gets up and says ''what are you doing in my room..get lost..get out of here!!!''. Rimjhim says ''please dont say this''. Megha says ''whats wrong with you go away!! i dont want to talk to you''. Rimjhim says ''please, just hear me out''. Megha says ''No..whats wrong with you..wasnt killing my mum Malini enough for you..leave me alone!''. Rimjhim says ''hasnt anyone explained the truth to you. Hear me out Megha''. Megha says ''No. I know what happened. I dont care what the others say''. Rimjhim says ''your my daughter...you look like me''. Megha says ''You may be my birth mother but you are not my mum. My mum was Malini'' (Megha knows Rimjhim is her real mum). Rimjhim shouts ''Megha!''. Megha says ''dont raise your voice...sometimes i feel like throwing acid on my face because i look so much like you''. Rimjhim is hurt. Megha says ''..get out my room...i know how to get rid of people like you''. Megha goes and breaks a vase and then threatens Rimjhim ''i'l cut myself..i'll cut myself if you dont get out my room''. Rimjhim says ''ok ok im leaving''. Rimjhim leaves tearfully.

Rakesh is on the phone with a Mr Malhotra telling him that Om will be back from London soon and then he'l have a part in the business. Rakesh is telling Malhotra that he wants to hand over the business to Om. Yashoda comes along and asks Rakesh what that conversation was about. Rakesh is excited to share his news with Yashoda as he reveals that he is handing his business to Om and Om will be managing director. Rakesh also says that he has arranged Om's marriage with Mr Malhotras only daughter. Yashoda isnt sure. Rakesh says that Mr Malhotra is worth 400 crore! Yashoda says that kids nowadays dont like their parents to choose their partners and so Om may not agree. Rakesh says of course he'l agree hes our son. Yashoda is apprehensive. Jayanti comes in and Rakesh reveals how hes giving his business to Om. Jayanti is happy. Jayanti is happy how her brother has taken care of her eversince Anurag went to live at Assam for social care work. Then Rakesh speaks to his son Om on the phone..Yashoda just looks on pleased that Om will return home soon.

Bua and Kaveri are talking downstairs whilst upstairs Megha is packing her bags. Megha comes downstairs and starts marching out the house when Kaveri asks her where she thinks shes going with that bag. Megha doesnt reply but Kaveri prods her and then Megha declares shes leaving home.

PREVIEW

Megha jets off

Avi and Rimmy are upset and distressed

Rimmy literally drags Megha back home

Edited by Chetsmyster - 15 March 2005 at 3:52pm

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
i edited this to add abit more to the megha n rim fight section for those who read before i edited
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
thankWinks a bunch chets.
cutychet Senior Member
cutychet
cutychet

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
thanks chets
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top