Kkusum

2 young to 2 fat 2 much looking like ...

queenbee4eva thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
omg i know that somebody post the article that GANGA from
kyunki will be the new kkusum... well first there was nuasheen
who thought she looked 2 young in the drama to be a mother
and now u ppl and everybody else says that this kkusum is fat
then now i really dont think ganga is fit for the job 😒 👎🏼 😲
she looks to young and she is strong like the rest but then
she doesn't seem like a tough man(screemable) 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaira.daud thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: queenbee4eva

she doesn't seem like a tough man(screemable) 😆

Hahahahaha...that's funny...but I read somewhere that Ekta said it's for a negative role...and i also read somewhere that Shweta Kwatra isn't gonna play Esha anymore because she wants more money but Ekta's too cheap with her Billion Rupees...and it said in there that there's gonna be another girl I can't remember her name...so I think that role is for Esha because Ekta said that that role is a negative one...and there's only one negative role left really...I mean that needs to be filled in...

bhangra rulez thumbnail
yeah probably because shilpa is way to young to look like kkusum.
samir_soni thumbnail
yaa, she won't fit in that role
*Anjali* thumbnail
I agree. Shilpa is a great actress but she just doesn't gel in with the Kusum prototype.  Too young to be Kumud's mother...😕😕😕
nasshuu thumbnail

not only too young but also the role of kusum doesnt fit her. if she play kusum we will start to hate her because of that rule. you know what kusum character is tuning to be stupid , unreality, unbelivable, and so and so

shilpa is good but if she take kusum role oh so sad everyone will start to hate her as kusum now. (who want to be that kind of mother??)

fingirl thumbnail
i think she might play Esha'a role or Mahi's role if Poonam's refused to come back..what do u guys think?
x_TaniSha_x thumbnail
SHE BETTER NOT BE KKUSUM... that wud be odd!! She's like as old as Kumud n she needs to act as her mom!!! WOO!!! Freaky! And if Ganga is chosen  then their guna need to make her luk older... 👎🏼 THAT BE FREAKYY!!
Jaslove thumbnail

you guys are right,

ekta should get hold of her self if she keeps on changing her main characters then the show will propably suck. plus shilpa aka ganga is too young to play kkusum.

sumaira.daud thumbnail
I don't think she'd play the role for Mahi because I don't think Ekta's gonna look for another Mahi...she said that if she said no then supposedly her killers gonna be Trishul cuz she said that whoever kills Sohan is gonna be the one who kills Mahi...dumb eh?  Why would Trishul kill Mahi??!?!!?