Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xsonyxo thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
yay... i'm late.... but HOLI HAI!!! ......ON EVERYONE!!!!! 😃😃......(noo sides...) .....yaaayy.... blue... green.. yellooww..... orange.... brown... RED..... BLACK....... n umm... ooh yaa.... purple................. um... maroon! .....perrywinkle green... (is there a such type😕) ....n well.... everything else!!! everbody on I-F....... HOLI HAI!!!
jazmine thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix

To reach my sai di u have to cross me😆😉

Happy Holi Jenny

A loaded tanker with black oily water😆😉OMG! just think of this jenny after putting this on ur cute face how u looks like🤢😆😉

Fine then, coz ur gonna do that then.............*SHOUTING*UR NOT MY BRO ANYMORE N KAATTI!!!*SHOUTING* PLUS i aint gonna tell u if I've reached safely or not!!!
jazmine thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Anonymous_

((erm...thats not me rabeea...im jenny for today...so im acting like her by defending giri...and besides this is nothing to be upset about dude))

Dude u can stop being Jenny coz the day is up, now u go ur way as Naina n I go my way as Jenny.
jazmine thumbnail
ANYONE WHO MESSES WITH ME THE WHOLE DAY OR THE REST OF THE WEEK BETTER GET THIS CLEAR THAT IF I GET ANGRY THEN I WILL NEVER COME BACK TO I-F AND THIS TIME I MEAN IT!!!
phoenix thumbnail
Kya Howa Jenny Itni Jaldi Haar man li...
phoenix thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazmine

ANYONE WHO MESSES WITH ME THE WHOLE DAY OR THE REST OF THE WEEK BETTER GET THIS CLEAR THAT IF I GET ANGRY THEN I WILL NEVER COME BACK TO I-F AND THIS TIME I MEAN IT!!!

Oh common jenny its only fun yaar y r u taking it seriously

phoenix thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazmine

Fine then, coz ur gonna do that then.............*SHOUTING*UR NOT MY BRO ANYMORE N KAATTI!!!*SHOUTING* PLUS i aint gonna tell u if I've reached safely or not!!!

U r saying this from ur heart??😭im only playing holi with u sis n ur getting upset😭

jazmine thumbnail

Oh common jenny its only fun yaar y r u taking it seriously

I am serious, Remember once I told you that on MSN
jazmine thumbnail

U r saying this from ur heart??😭im only playing holi with u sis n ur getting upset😭

"PLUS i aint gonna tell u if I've reached safely or not!!!" I mean this line, and I really mean it!!
jazmine thumbnail

Kya Howa Jenny Itni Jaldi Haar man li...

I dont loose so easily n u know that!!!BTW u r making me angry and u konw wat happens to I-F just bcoz of one person...........